Development Manifesto: Balance Changes to Chill, Shock, and Charges

hype!
Hi.
Will the german version be ready in 3.0?
Wait? Did they just bend over backwards for the cry babies???
nice
Since it seems like peer pressure and spamming is the way to get changes into the game, I would like to announce that I want the charge changes back in the 3.0 release, and until that I will spam the forums trying to make it seem there is a huge amount of people posting.

Thank you.
Nice. Diversity intensifies xD
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Awesome
Last edited by Slammu on Aug 1, 2017, 1:32:03 AM
"
xion63 wrote:
Wait? Did they just bend over backwards for the cry babies???

No, they listened to feedback and the arguments present in it and reacted sensibly. The current changes are a good compromise and step towards the "final" values. This gives them time to mitigate the unwanted side-effects the changes would have caused to things like uniques or unpopular skills.

Kudos, GGG, most people would have stuck to their guns spitefully!
That was especially hard as much of the feedback was really harsh and insulting and could easily have caused an unwillingness to compromise. You guys just showed how much more mature you are than the average forum warrior.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
range attack + crit + projectile + aoe is the mandatory of this game, instead of fixing or nerfing make 100% devourer summons in each area. and GGG if you make a week race again please dont make it base on the ladder, lvl 100 is easy to those got time and team plus shape maps plus sextant, it is not piety and dominus era anymore. make it 8 modes t16 boss kill or t15 8 modes boss kill, or devourer race all mobs is devourer. xp leecher can't win.
Maybe You Guys find time and add some new corrupt mods to armour chest and gloves : Corrupted items have 7% icrease quality.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info