The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

"Looking" forward to it!

"Eye" can't wait to start!

Last edited by Romados on Jul 31, 2017, 12:35:42 AM
"
Orcasauce wrote:

Heaven forbid challenge league challenges are too challenging.

Thats the thing they are only to challenging if your solo... most people use 820 for half of them (as i have done with some of them myself since some are just to hard/rng to do)

I dont want to have to get help to do things but its easy if you can but hard if you cant... its kinda like trading and i dont really trade (this is why i cant just buy maps since i make 0 currency back so buying maps is never worth it)
Last edited by Lynerus on Jul 31, 2017, 12:38:49 AM
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Orcasauce wrote:

Heaven forbid challenge league challenges are too challenging.

Thats the thing they are only to challenging if your solo... most people use 820 for half of them (as i have done with some of them myself since some are just to hard/rng to do)

I dont want to have to get help to do things but its easy if you can but hard if you cant... its kinda like trading and i dont really trade (this is way i cant just buy maps since i make 0 currency back so buying maps is never worth it)

I've never used 820 for any of the grind challenges, a lot of it just comes down to playing the game specifically to clear challenges. I started last league as a Cospri's discharger that had trouble with T16/UAtziri/Shaper so I leveled an RF character specifically to deal with those (also because I 6L a shavs cadiro gave me in under 50 fusing and I'd never done a LL character). It's what the challenge leagues is all about. For things like clear maps with league stones I went and bought as many fast-to-clear maps as I could in bulk, think things like the quarry, and then as many league stones as I could. Put it all together and just rushed the boss quickly. If you plan correctly the challenges that seem like they'll take the longest end up not taking much time at all. The only thing that was rough last league was the days-and-days in a row we had terrible ulab layouts/traps only to get a good one when I couldn't log on.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Jul 31, 2017, 12:43:02 AM
Terrible MTX! and nice renovation in the challenges.
IGN : Iss_Limit_Less
Eyes are good. (Hard to see on lots of stuff though.)

Crown and Character Effect are really bad looking. They look like they have minimal effort.

Though let's face it, why kill monsters anymore, when with the Crown and Character Effect, you can be a Wraeclast pop star?

If I end up with more than 12 challenges this league, it'll be by accident.
Just a little side note: if you receive the Harbinger Challenge Crown you'll receive two copies of the microtransaction, one skin version and one attachment.
Worst MTX rewards into biggest expansion.
Gas stove must be reshaped...
You must be reshaped!!
Last edited by yudouhuhuhu on Jul 31, 2017, 6:57:52 AM
Looks fun. So many new things to find since I haven't touched the beta. Wish the rewards were more exciting but I'll keep going if I die early just to see all the new stuff, rather than stop like I did in legacy.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
innervation wrote:

Ooo and it looks like you've really settled into your final form for league challenges: "36 is attainable for most anyone who tries for it, 40 for the prestige".

Except that's bollocks. There's only a remote chance I'll get 36 and I'll play hundreds of hours.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info