[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

best helm enchant? 9% damage per frenzy or damage?
Hello, Top2000. Using your build (sometimes with additions) i destroyed all guardians deathless, but phoenix, because of Oro's Fire weakness. Want to try Shaper next week.

So that's my gear:

"
erjam wrote:

yes.
-_-
How would this build be on hardcore? Do you think it would be crazy to play flicker on HC?
"
zankioh wrote:
How would this build be on hardcore? Do you think it would be crazy to play flicker on HC?

Yes.

Flicker Strike can have rubberbanding / pathing issues that have gotten me killed a couple times as I become stuck on rocks or rubberband back into deadly effects.

Would not recommend flicker strike for hc.
Currently leveling it on HC. Hit lvl 40, game became extremely hard ><. Don't care if I die with it, flicker is fun to try out on HC, encourages to play smart, unlike deadbrain summoners.
"
top2000 wrote:
"
erjam wrote:

yes.

nice, got this with an alch

been trying this build out and its been a grind getting to 68. as excited as i was, i swapped in oros and started flickering. and to my surprise, i couldnt. i dont have enough mana leech to sustain the flicker. I have been following the build to the dot and decided to opt for a Heretics Veil and swapping the blasphemy for a blood rage. i also picked up the duelist mana leech node and still cant manage. any reason why this would happen?
"
ItsxEriic wrote:
been trying this build out and its been a grind getting to 68. as excited as i was, i swapped in oros and started flickering. and to my surprise, i couldnt. i dont have enough mana leech to sustain the flicker. I have been following the build to the dot and decided to opt for a Heretics Veil and swapping the blasphemy for a blood rage. i also picked up the duelist mana leech node and still cant manage. any reason why this would happen?

I can't be sure without being able to look at your gear and setup, but I'm going to guess your damage is too low to leech enough at that point. I hit a point where starting out, I couldn't leech enough, then I could, and now I can't again.

I'm level 89, and I can't leech enough to fully sustain my mana on either a 5L or a 6L Oro's. I can almost sustain it, but it feels like my mana leech caps at too low of a rate as a Champion. There are brief, maybe 1/10th of a second pauses between my flicker strikes. This gets worse on single target boss fights. According to Path of Building, without potions running, my DPS numbers are:

336,267 DPS on a 6L with Melee Splash

459,442 DPS on a 6L with Ruthless swapped in for Melee Splash

Is the issue still not enough damage at this point? I feel like having that much damage, it's more of a mana leech rate cap that's the issue.
Last edited by Kenakth on Aug 21, 2017, 4:45:45 AM
"
Yshuya wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the build, I use it with some modification. I have a big problem taking shoot ones on T10 and higher (especially by the boss).

I think my equipment is OK, I can not see what I can do better.

My profile : http://poe-profile.info/profile/yshuya/Ys_Flick

What is wrong ? I take one shoot by T13 - T14 ...

The boss on spring kill me instead i come in the room..
I can finish the uber lab ... at one moment Izaro kill me and i can make nothing.

Do I respect my ascendy points?
Last edited by Yshuya on Aug 21, 2017, 6:34:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info