[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

"
xxxskollxxx wrote:

phoenix is not immune to ignite anymore.
-_-
"
top2000 wrote:
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:

phoenix is not immune to ignite anymore.

Didn't know that. Poe wiki says otherwise.
Thanks for the replies guys!

Can I ask why some people are taking the first few nodes of: "Attack Speed and Accuracy" on Duelist, when eventually they are taking the keystone: "Resolute Technique"

Wouldn't the initial nodes for accuracy be useless then? Is it really worth taking speed then over the first life boost nodes?

Anyway now I just need a decent build to copy and theory craft from.
"
Kirbyman wrote:
"
Ronronoa wrote:
I am running this build. See my char HM_Flickronner.

Ele reflect is no problem at all. i avoid maps with 90% avoid ailment. Ofc "cant leech" is impossible.
I can run every T15.
T16 is fine, but Minotaur was too hard.
Next Item goals: Amulet with +1 frenzy OR Kaom's Heart.

Single Target: Either melee splash to ruthless OR Molten Strikes works very well.
Why molten? With this build you get a shitload of ele dmg and flicker sometimes will make life difficult. f.e. i farmed atziri and the split phase with mirror is very ugly -> molten strike

thanks ;)

How much life do you have? Do you die a lot on T-13-T15 maps?

5.4k Life

About once in every 10 maps, but only if i dont pay attention.
Hello,

Thanks for the build, I use it with some modification. I have a big problem taking shoot ones on T10 and higher (especially by the boss).

I think my equipment is OK, I can not see what I can do better.

My profile : http://poe-profile.info/profile/yshuya/Ys_Flick
"
Hello,

Thanks for the build, I use it with some modification. I have a big problem taking shoot ones on T10 and higher (especially by the boss).

Hey man you might wanna lose the added fire dmg sup gem as you don't do any phys dmg (oro pure fire) for it to convert and add to fire dmg- swap it to ruthless if struggling on bosses, even a life on hit be better than added fire dmg
"
T_ifou wrote:
"
bazgrim wrote:
How the flying f*ck do you do Atziri?

I can't stop getting flicker strike from having a hard-on for her reflect copy.

Switch Flicker Strike by Point Blank Support, Melee Splash Support by Molten Strike. ;)

This works much better for bosses in general, thanks.
"
"
Hello,

Hey man you might wanna lose the added fire dmg sup gem as you don't do any phys dmg (oro pure fire) for it to convert and add to fire dmg- swap it to ruthless if struggling on bosses, even a life on hit be better than added fire dmg

Why I put this gem .... I'm stupid.. That's work better !
"
Ronronoa wrote:
"
Kirbyman wrote:
"
Ronronoa wrote:
I am running this build. See my char HM_Flickronner.

Ele reflect is no problem at all. i avoid maps with 90% avoid ailment. Ofc "cant leech" is impossible.
I can run every T15.
T16 is fine, but Minotaur was too hard.
Next Item goals: Amulet with +1 frenzy OR Kaom's Heart.

Single Target: Either melee splash to ruthless OR Molten Strikes works very well.
Why molten? With this build you get a shitload of ele dmg and flicker sometimes will make life difficult. f.e. i farmed atziri and the split phase with mirror is very ugly -> molten strike

thanks ;)

How much life do you have? Do you die a lot on T-13-T15 maps?

5.4k Life

About once in every 10 maps, but only if i dont pay attention.

I wonder how you do that. I also have 5.4K health and I still have problems getting 1 or 2 shot by certain bosses of T11 or below.
Tried Shaper 5 times yesterday, without success. It was my first ever Shaper attempt. I died mostly to my own mistakes; switching gems, not jumping away from teleport slam, running in front of beam or standing in a vortex. I think with some practice I will be able to do it deathless.

Only problem I had is killing minions that attack Zana. I had to switch gems midfight and sometimes I was not able to hit monster that was hiting Zana and she died.

I'll upgrade gear a bit more and I'll try agin sometime later.

Also what could be better that Ruthless for single target? Might Fire Penetration be a slightly better? Tried both, but don't see much diffrence tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info