The Xbox One Beta is Now Live!

wow the hate and crying is just bloody ridiculous..

but whats even more stupid is all these "Strategic Business academics" claiming no money will be made from xb1.. id sure like to know what qualification these twits have and and what they r basing this belligerent "prediction" on? i know i for one will happily buy some mtx's and supporter packs, even tho i already have many on pc..

and then there's the moron wishing ill of Chris, there's a special padded room just for u dickhead..

anyway.. got myself a key and downloading now... will be interesting to see how/if trading is handled.. or if its mostly going to be solo self found.. we will know shortly i guess..

Frostveil I love you ❤
NIce gg
Had a key in my inbox this morning!!!

Loving it so far! Actually works better than I would've even hoped.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Guessing GGG is skipping me out this time, girlfriend got one before me and she registered after me. Maybe she will let me play on hers.. Probably not ☹
Thanks for the Key guys. Beta plays very well except the fact the closing menus is inconsistent. Sometimes its just 'B' sometimes its 'Start/Select'.

Will the xbox realm completely seperate? No chance to connect my PoE Account to my Microsoft Account and get all Support Packs + Stash Tabs?

Cheers
Last edited by XeroX on Jul 28, 2017, 7:14:52 AM
Does anyone know how long the beta goes/when it ends..????

So excited !!! Got my key last night!! Loving it -- of course :)

"
Xx_RudeBoi_xX wrote:
Does anyone know how long the beta goes/when it ends..????

So excited !!! Got my key last night!! Loving it -- of course :)

The following is literally the second sentence of the OP:

The Beta will run for approximately three weeks and includes all Path of Exile content that is currently in our PC Beta, including Acts 5-8.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can you buy packs like you can on PC, to get the code? I would buy a pack if it has code..
I got the key entered it got a confirmation but the game has yet to download. What gives?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info