The Xbox One Beta is Now Live!

I have been pushing this game at everyone I know since I heard about console launch. I have even told my guild in ESO that they will be leaderless after POE console release for a bit :)
Whats the turn around time on registering and actually getting a key..Anyone have an extra key I could get in a PM?
Last edited by Funkopotamus on Jul 28, 2017, 11:17:22 PM
The $30 dollar supporter pack says it has beta key code. Will it work on xbox or does it only work for pc. If it works on xbone I will buy it. Does anyone know if it will work?
"
Cannabuds wrote:
The $30 dollar supporter pack says it has beta key code. Will it work on xbox or does it only work for pc. If it works on xbone I will buy it. Does anyone know if it will work?

PC only. The supporter packs are specific to the realm they are purchased in.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Cannabuds wrote:

PC only. The supporter packs are specific to the realm they are purchased in.

Thanks for the reply!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Any chance you can throw us PC players a bone today too? Couldn't care less about Xbox. Really hope this is the last we hear about it on the PC forum.

+1

hope this flops hard so wilson is fired and somebody with more than two brain cells can take over the game design

Butthurt PC neckbeards keep being hilarious. Keep up the impotent tears, guys.
I also love the randos with no clues about business crying that having a game on xbox won't make money.

Yeah, tell that to actual companies porting to it making money from it, lol.

Don't even have an XBOX, mind you, I'm just not an idiot, and therefore am happy for XBOX users to get a good game, too. THe more that get to play a good game, the better :)
Yes those idiots wishing for POE to fail are just bumping their gums over nothing. How in the hell is it a bad thing for GGG to make more money? It will give the devs more resources to make a better game. Im from the early days of PC gaming UO,EQ,Asherons Call player from beta forward on all of them.. That being said the days of PC only titles are long dead and gone. There is a HUGE market out there starving for great games and guess what.. The consoles can play them. Look for more and more titles, console MMOs will be the norm very soon.

Why would anyone be salty over console getting a POE port?

srsly ..........

And POE will not "FLOP" the game is miles past DiaBLOW. so the masses will jump upon POE like crazy as soon as it is released.
And yes I would drop $30 or even $50 for pack that contained a code. I will be supporting POE anyway.
Last edited by Funkopotamus on Jul 28, 2017, 11:18:25 PM
I need a key like yesterday!!!!
Hi i wait my code,3 days i wait the code....
Pls send me a key for xbox.....
Waiting for a key for almost 3 days is painful. Considering I signed up like 1 hour after it went live. Been a big player on pc was looking forward to playing the button latout. Guess d3 freeplay on xbox this weekend will take most peoples attention away from poe thb. Hope it doesnt though poe beasts d3 in certain aspects.
Look deeper in to my picture, "OH GOD, WHY DID I EAT HIS BALLS!"
XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info