[3.0] BALLZERKER - Molten strike Disfavour Berseker (Safe-Bosskiller-95% of all content viable )

"
johnywalker92 wrote:
..put iron will in there ....

but iron will stay in already
Last edited by Beskaius on Jul 30, 2017, 6:13:53 PM
Oh didnt read your gem choises correctly, sorry. Well you can either go vortex ( aoe chill ), any other damaging skill or even imortal call.The options are limited from what you think your character is missing.
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
gonna try bladefall.....waiting couple of hour for try build, have belly and helm on legacy, disfavour and xoph blood in standard...... ^^
Perfect :D bladefall is one good choice indeed and greens are not hard to come by on belly
#4_tab_crafter
noice build man
"
johnywalker92 wrote:
Mapping/clearing : Swap molten strike for Sunder.Else just replace Concentrated effect for Inc area of effect gem on molten.Either way Herald of ash is gona do the clearing.

i change CE with IAoE and i see the same DPS on tooltip for Moltenstrike but 101% iaoe instead of 50%

why?
because molten strike has 2 damage mechanics.The first part is a melee hit that it does only single target damage and not aoe.The second part , is when you hit something with the initial hit ( whether thats the ground , a wall or an enemy ) then it throws aoe , fire projectiles to the direction you look at.
So , overall, molten strike is one of those skill gems that their tooltip is not corresponding to their damage exactly.Another excellent example is Explosive arrows.
#4_tab_crafter
Now that's a spicy meatball! And my build for 3.0

Good work on this. Really wanted something crazy Op and do Shaper, I never got a shaper viable idea myself, so this is perfect.

Btw, you don't need the CoC setup on the 6l belly to get the crazy dps right? (Don't really wanna buy 2 6Ls for one build)

And why do you use Elemental Overload when using Disfavour? Don't you have like around 6% c. chance?
Last edited by GrayR on Aug 2, 2017, 5:48:49 AM
3.0 patch notes update pls xd
First of all , ill update the 3.0 changes on the guide ( not that it will change anything )

Second of all, the 6l cwdt setup in belly is strictly there so it can make this build stupidly safe, since savagery + firestorm creates an insta leech barier around you.Furthermore if you have +1 curse xoph and can imput proj weakness, the curse will push things away from you.After i come back from vocation, im gona post a litle gif showing how op the belly is instead of using kaoms.

Else you can just go to my shaper video ad 4:29.Its a fine example how easy your life becomes with that cwdt setup
#4_tab_crafter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info