Upcoming Unique Items

I'm trying to talk about mine.

Look this map.

With Fire Nova we need to enter in monsters.
I run 4 curses to protect myself from damage. And have 83% elem. resist with flask.

I don't know if i can make red map with this build...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcICww3MxoQ&feature=youtu.be

Mine really need something new.
And we need to change who mine is droped (to cursor). It must change to drop on feet, not on cursos location.

Last edited by MEZIR on Jul 25, 2017, 3:14:28 AM
2x Ahn's Might + 2x The Warden's Brand= -140% atk speed leap slam incoming
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Hi everyone , got a question. If you have zero frenzy charge means your at maximum frenzy?
Vendor would be glad to throw this "uniques" in to the river, for fishing ofcourse :D
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Making current unique items usefull is a better way to go IMO.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
When i saw tinkerskin, i legit started singing Ode de joy. chestpiece of my dreams!
"
2pher wrote:
Hi everyone , got a question. If you have zero frenzy charge means your at maximum frenzy?

With 0 maximum charges, modifiers with "at maximum charge" will be permanently active, since 0/0 charge is technically considered to be at maximum charges.

Last edited by WeWillStandTall on Jul 25, 2017, 3:43:25 AM
"
2pher wrote:

Yes if your maximum number of Frenzy Charges is 0. You can achieve this with items like "Pacifism".
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
2pher wrote:

Yes if your maximum number of Frenzy Charges is 0. You can achieve this with items like "Pacifism".

Ya thats the idea. Thnx. Pair with abyssus? Really a destroyer.
Speaker's Wreath seems average, not really a fair comparison to the baron although might fill some really niche builds.

Would be nice to see items with QoL improvements instead of rehashed items for summoners, for example a locket that stores the souls of your spectres so you can recast between logouts etc.
Last edited by dupie on Jul 26, 2017, 6:28:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info