"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
MEZIR wrote:
GGG,

Do something about MINES.

This post consisted of:
"I like mines, but I hate every aspect of playing mines"

So don't. Play traps. Or something else. Because mines are doing exactly what they're supposed to, exactly what they were designed to, you evidently just clearly don't like them.

I still don't understand this concept that every mechanic should be liked by every player and that nothing should be unique or different. If you don't like placing them at your feet...well that's literally the CORE tenant of mines. Don't insist you like mines when you admit you hate the main thing about them.

No, it's not right.
There is some thing that can change:

1 - When you Spell ICE NOVA, your char doesn't move to a new place and, after it, cast the spell.
I wanna that this could happen with MINE.

I dont wanna to presse SHIFT to drop mine on my foot.

2 - There is NO end game unique for Mines. Tremor Rod is a LVL unique - very nice. But it's for leveling. The best unique for Mine is rares. Nothing against. But there are no Unique Jewel. Nothing.

3 - Traps have jewel for poison, shield woth trap, a lot of Skill gem, etc. Mine has, only, 3 skill.

4 - The mechanic is not very pleasure. Other skill:
a) run
b) press 1 button to cast
c) dodge incoming damage
d) run to next monster

With mine we have
a) run near mobs (ok)
b) press shift
c) presse second button to drop mine on your foot
d) dodge incoming damage
e) press a thirth button to detonate the mine
f) run to next monster

It's 50% more actions.

5 - WHat is the good thing Mines have?
A HUge AOE
A Huge Dmg
Need to move, to think, always move, need dodge very well.
No reflect damage - no pain - with blood magic, do'nt need to read the map suffix - Alc and play.
speakers hat is definately interesting...

tinderskin i dunno, never played and prob never will play traps

soul belt is the new vaal pact for CI, huh, oh right..

ahn's might sword is bad. -40% move skills speedy AS is just terrible for clean. Also, -1 frenzy charges is also terrible. This doesn't pay off the 50% crit mult in any way. We can get 50% crit mult with 3 jewels or few passives. That's +1 trash vendor item.

I recommend changing this sword to 100% crit mult. So you can fix it. It would be a interesting item to sacrifice mov speed skills and a frenzy charge for all that extra crit damage. Maybe for boss killer builds. And still, maybe.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 25, 2017, 1:32:49 AM
unbelievable how underwhelming those uniques are...

disappointed
The sword is so horrible I can't find my words for it. I think it stands very close to veil of the night. Other uniques are nice, the belt is sick, probably going to be a t1-2 unique
Again Trash unique nobody play with , good only for vendor .TY GGG for nothing keap it in this way and after we play few day 3.0 after permanent quit like many player alredy do it.....
Speaker's Wrath - BIS for Null's Inclination but other than that it's not very useful.

Tinkerskin - interesting chest for non-Saboteur trappers.

Soul Tether - interesting belt for hybrid builds.

Ahn's might - 100% crit multi + 30% AoE doesn't seems to me worth investment. Probably because Increase to Area now feels like very cheap stat.
Last edited by Langhun on Jul 25, 2017, 1:54:41 AM
Tinkerskin could be interesting. For the other items I feel like the supporters got scammed by Cadiro -
camping out at GGG. Coin was acquired and then good ideas were nerfed in to the ground.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
who cares, they either are total garbage or never drop
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
ofc , evereybody knew traps needed a buff , that playstyle is so weak.....(sarcastic).

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
These uniques are really, really bad. :/ and no new mace
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info