Upcoming Unique Items

Stop killing saboteur completely!
Too sad
I feel like all the people excited about this new armor have never played a trap build and don't understand just how bad it is in its current form. It's no competition for Carcass Jack until they decide to actually do something about "triggered by enemies" because it's a mechanic that simply does not work.
The concept behind Soul tether is really interesting.
GGG,

Do something about MINES.

1 - We must drop it on our foot. Not where our cursor is
2 - I love mines. But we have serious limitation. I know we can do BOSS. But we have very few ways to play.

2.a) we do not have a good way to recover - Saboteu have little life recover and i don't like the blue life
2.b) Saboteu have good evasion system: Evasion x Blind x Dodge is great.... until the enemy hit you. And we have little life.
3.c) We have so little mines. When i say Mine i say real Mines, not Mine Support to cast the same Spell/Ranger attack but without reclect danger... We have 1 movemnte mine / 1 Frezee Mine (support miner???) / one damage Mine / One Shock Vaal Mine Mine.
4.d) We need a Chaos Mine to complet our little options.

3 - The Mine and Trapper needs SPEED as much as a raider, because this is our ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE.

---------------------------

My actual caracter run 2 elemental flask + shield with + max resist to be alive. I never hurt. But When something touch me, I lose 85% of my life!

Mine must ENTER the enemy to hit him (Fire Nova).

What could be done:

1 correct Shift drop mine
2 Do some new uniques to it
3 Make new mechalich, like aBow that can throw our mine and it Detonate on contact....

Me, for ages: "I'd really like to get a hybrid build going well with leech, but ghost reaver for the ES and life flasks just feels clunky and, quite frankly, scary once my ES pool gets smushed, and life regen just doesn't help. I COULD leech life and Zealot's Oath for ES regen, but that's terrible, and at that point I might as well just go CI VP. Meh, hybrid seems super awkward right now; easier ways of constructing an eHP pool."

GGG, today: "Hi, we'd like you to meet Soul Tether."

Me, today:

Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 25, 2017, 12:18:12 AM
That's cool! Super excited! (Also Fable Fortune is out now!!)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
MEZIR wrote:
GGG,

This post consisted of:
"I like mines, but I hate every aspect of playing mines"

So don't. Play traps. Or something else. Because mines are doing exactly what they're supposed to, exactly what they were designed to, you evidently just clearly don't like them.

I still don't understand this concept that every mechanic should be liked by every player and that nothing should be unique or different. If you don't like placing them at your feet...well that's literally the CORE tenant of mines. Don't insist you like mines when you admit you hate the main thing about them.
lol ahn's might, wtf happened there, is this like shittest unique since veil of the night?
That's a lot of new 1 alch uniques.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
MEZIR wrote:
GGG,

This post consisted of:
"I like mines, but I hate every aspect of playing mines"

So don't. Play traps. Or something else. Because mines are doing exactly what they're supposed to, exactly what they were designed to, you evidently just clearly don't like them.

I still don't understand this concept that every mechanic should be liked by every player and that nothing should be unique or different. If you don't like placing them at your feet...well that's literally the CORE tenant of mines. Don't insist you like mines when you admit you hate the main thing about them.

Mines used to be laid at the feet of the char, not anymore.
Seems you must be misunderstanding his post cause its pro-laying-at-feet-without movement no matter where you point the mouse, which was how mines worked for the longest time.
Rory changed it just because even thought it made them clunkier and never made a case for it being better.
Before the change I even run hybrid trapper/miner, after the change even a miner by itself was a chore cause you gotta press shift everytime you press a mine-laying key, lest you waste time taking steps. It literally went from 1-hand skill (mouse only with just 1 mine on right click mov skill on middle and move-only on left click) to two-handed skill for decent effectiveness. It still takes the cake for worst design change in my opinion.

Spoiler
sure it was never truly 1 handed cause you gotta detonate them, but having to press shift so often takes unecessary focus away from more important buttons (like flasks) and adds unecessary clutter in both keyboard and game design. BAD, BAD CHANGE. Havent played mines since. Im still convinced this has not been fixed out of stubornnnes to admit the change was really fucking stupid and it was wrong to do it just because the mental retarded cant find move-only
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 25, 2017, 1:22:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info