Skill Preview: Dark Pact

Life pool and Energy shield pool looks great now! look at that slight transparency!
WEER ES MEILE GIGIGI??/
"
sidtherat wrote:
i just hope youll nerf Necromancer a bit - it is pretty dumb

Why nerf the necro? Aurabot necro already got hit with a nerf with the changes to AoE. Necro isn't strong because of the ascendancy itself but the skills and gear people use. Even if the necro itself wasn't chosen people could still make strong minion builds on other ascendancies. (Just look at Golem Ele) That's just how good minions are. It's not like Raider which grants frenzy charges out the arse or Sin which grants uber crit. It is fine as it is and doesn't need any real adjustment. Hell, the Occultist was much more popular for a long time due to the high survivability and easy power charge gain. It's only thanks to the 33% ES nerfs that Occultist will lose a lot of players in 3.0.
Last edited by shinigamiscall on Jul 24, 2017, 5:39:33 AM
Looks like something Necro would use in D3 :)
I won't play this, it seems weird. Where is my Brutality support gem! Chaos dmg be damned!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
leehanz1982 wrote:
Life pool and Energy shield pool looks great now! look at that slight transparency!

Amount of it maybe, but what about its interaction with other abilities like Vaal Pact?!
Close range/melee skills now can't be used with CI.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Heartbound_Loop

probably should nerf this item so that people cant get around the cwdt summon skeleton thing
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
Vaal summon + that skill = GG !
Can you kys with that skill?
Looks pretty and i get paying life to cast it fits thematically, but personally it's a bit of a turn off to be forced into it.
...whoa. Really hope that's available for 3.0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info