Skill Preview: Dark Pact

Cool skill, gj GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
So what we see.

We cast a projectile, that chain 2 times. The Damage is based on the % life that spend.
More life = more damage0

If it counts as projec. in the gem tag, we can add Chain and Fork to create more explosions then 3. if not, we only need focus on 3 explosions per cast.

The Wither GEM duration for the 7% chaos damage curse is 2 seconds. You can cast ~7 Wither Debuffs on an enemy before the first goes out (without speed). So 7 x 7 = 49% inc (=more becouse count on that monster, same as -resis?

So a class with - chaos resis, chain or/and fork is perfekt for that skill. + try to increase life.

My sugestion:

Its not a projectile so we cant support it with chain or fork. That mean we need to increase the damage by -chaos resis (from a class) and Wither + aoe support.
More life = more damage sounds also good.

So totem with totem life could be good. Also summon skelleto with totem and selfcast on that same like in video, maybe also selfcasting variant with CwC and Wither.

Selfcast without proj. in gem:
Wither + CWC + Dark Pact + Concentrated Effect + Increase Are/Shock/Crit? + Added Chaos Damage?

Poison works, also Voltaxic Rift could be nice to shock enemys, try to spell crit or increase shock chance could help. A huge boost from multiplyer from crit's..

Nice gem to think about builds..

But there are more then 2 Uniqs in that game, that can destroy the skill history behind it. One is Heartbound Loop for CWDT.

Pretty sure that Heartbound Loop wont give the area bonus since the skill being used isn't being cast by the skeleton.
Inb4 maligaros lens comes up in a streamer build with this skill and it goes to 50c
Skill that sacrifice life for damage.
That is a big deja vuu for me from D3 necromancer class, but I dont care. This game is way better.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pretty sure that Heartbound Loop wont give the area bonus since the skill being used isn't being cast by the skeleton.

I mean the specification: 350 Physical Damage taken on Minion Death

Means, if your minions died, dosnt matter by selfdestruction or from mop or anything, if it died you get 350 physical damage and this counts as damage for damage taken Setup.

100% sure it works.
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Jul 27, 2017, 8:03:21 AM
You have to make the skeletons useful somehow.
Not hyped tho.
Very skeptical these days. Must relax.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
Nubman wrote:
Inb4 maligaros lens comes up in a streamer build with this skill and it goes to 50c

no chance unless they give it some radius. its pitiful now really Ive tested it couple of moths ago. also the life of the skellies is low so the recovery would not be worth the hassle
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Does it work on Golems too?
Live On twitch.tv/nexxanu

Ich freue mich auf spannende Abende mit euch! Zum Seasonstart bin ich auf jeden Fall immer da. Lasst uns Traden, Mappen oder Pizza essen LUL
"
Nexanu wrote:
Does it work on Golems too?

Just Skellington.

I really wish they could give more information on this skill rather than spring it on to us in 3.0. I'm on the fence as to whether I should take a leap of faith with this as a league-starting build either as a Berserker to take advantage of the life scaling for self-casting in spite of the leech likely not working or Necromancer.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Jul 28, 2017, 9:04:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info