Skill Preview: Dark Pact

Blight+skeleton+Dark Pact+Cast when channeling. I will copyright this idea, don't take it.
Maybe without skeletons and use of Totems?!
They have higher BASE life, and with Totem life increase it can be huge EHP!

So:
For maps: Soul Mantle which is basically 7L.
For Boss: Vaal Summon Skeletons + Wither Totem.

With this chest + Ancestral Bond (Or take Hierophant ascendancy) you will be able cast 3 totems at once. And in Boss fight 1 of them will be Wither totem.

See Totem life: ( http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spell_Totem_Support )
8564 at T13
9405 at T15
With passive for Totem life increase (or +50% from mantle) it will be much higher than that of skeletons.

So skeletons still inferior than totems, only Vaal Summon skeletons which gives 36 of them stacking (obviously for Boss fight).
Would have liked it more if it was a physical spell with a bleed, a lot more in the theme of sacrificing life aka blood magic.
"
T_Speed wrote:
hype
Btw, how is this interact with CI ?

please re read.
"
Schakar wrote:
Wither & inc AoE & CwC & Skelations & Dark Pact :)
Chaos Golem, Chaos & Minion life nodes.

Is it direct damage or damage over time?

Sk & totem & minion life + wither & inc aoe & cwc & dark pact & add chaos dmg ;)
for bosses use with Vaal summ Skeletons maybe?!
seems like my new spell for my hyper regen RF build [15-20% RF based on if i use the terible shield named Pheonix, 10-15% regen on top all the time , another 20% regen from ascendant and other conditional sources]... this way i can use my tankines to deal damage ... chaos damage .. yea
"
T_Speed wrote:
hype
Btw, how is this interact with CI ?

I´d say with CI the self cast does not deal any damage since u can not sacrifice any more life..
Yum, so hiped about 3.0 especially because of the optimization as i run a potato pc
Looks like the new RF self cast build incoming
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info