2.6.3 Deployed Successfully

"
Hagitsu wrote:
So hyped! :D

But here's also a question. Why after new MTX system deploy, items not showing currently used mtx's when opening inventory? The character is wearing MTX obviously but items icons are the base ones. At the moment it's working with skin transfer as I've noticed on some items, but regular MTX's just aren't visible at character screen.. ;(

Is this kinda bug or intended action?

Example, here:

http://i.imgur.com/8TjyBVR.png

Bow, belt, quiver, rings, amulet, all skin-transfer. But body armour skins missing ;(

My beloved BreachKing :(

Hope 4 fix! Peace and thx!

I noticed this as well yesterday. The way armour is displayed looks right, mtx in the back tab. Weapon skin on the front tab looks wrong, should show the base weapon and the skin in the back tab.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Anyways, thanks GGG awesome new MTX system! Congrats on the successful deployment. Can't wait to get back in after work...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Anyways, thanks GGG awesome new MTX system! Congrats on the successful deployment. Can't wait to get back in after work...

Indeed Brother! I'm on my way to work, can't wait to say helo to my laptop ^^ it's gonna be looong laaazy night shift ;)
Seeing is believing
I dont know if its a bug or feature but,i have 1 rare bow in my first weapon swap slot and reach of the coucil on my second weapon swap slot. The reach has storm cloud skin on it, when i try to equip my first rare bow with seraph bow skin it puts it on both weapons, so i dont see the storm cloud skin on the reach. And also if i put on legion weapon effect on my rare bow it puts it on both, and i need my purple lightning effect on my reach. Bug or a feature?
🍇OverLord's elderberry kiosk🍇 /3029690
Rapture Peak
IGN: OverLordFML
Still getting this in the beta and it crashes when i open either store or cosmetics

Error opening file: art/Models/items/armours/bodyarmours/microtransactions/seraphskingolden/seraphgoldenbodystrdexint.sm
"
spineslicer wrote:
Still getting this in the beta and it crashes when i open either store or cosmetics

Error opening file: art/Models/items/armours/bodyarmours/microtransactions/seraphskingolden/seraphgoldenbodystrdexint.sm

tried reinstalling the beta client?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
I love the new MTX System! I totally upgraded my supporter pack in celebration and thanks.
Its really good!
My Beta Client opening mtx ends witch Exception:
"
Error opening file:
Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransations/SeraphSkinGolden/SeraphGoldenBodyStrDexInt.sm

GGG pls…
Last edited by LordBlick on Jul 22, 2017, 5:00:45 PM
It successfully added the new MTX shop...and numerous new crashes/disconnects and the vibrating text bug from beta lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info