2.6.3 Deployed Successfully

since my gtx780 died a tragic death right when you released that patch i got an 10 year old card from the basement (gtx570) to eventually see the new mtx handling.

what do i gonna say, it's both amazing:

not only the new mtx system is fantastic, even the game runs on that card at 80fps with reduced settings and 1900*1200px resolution (single player though and it makes unholy noises under the table).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The new MTX system is absolutely fantastic! It earned the Legion Supporter from me :)

In terms of player feel, it's nice being able to theme a character right from the outset now to suit your build.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Jul 22, 2017, 9:19:47 PM
woot!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
I want to give you guys money because this new system is glorious.

1) because of continuous gaming-fun (I generally don't play a lot but probably 1/3 of the time poe). Looking foreward to the new acts!

2) because of the technical improvements. Bought a new computer, so not really an issue anymore, but it finally *would* run better on my laptop.

3) because the mtx system really is a great upgrade from the previous chaos-tab

4) because I finally need that currency tab ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Totally love the new mtx & hideout menu stash tabs! Easily the best update to the game in a long time thank you very much GGG

Thanks GGG,
Very easy and intuitive. Can you please add the ability to reclaim skill gem effects easier or at least highlight which character the "spider" spark effect is on etc. I have been playing since the game was release and have mtx strewn all across my characters.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info