3.0 Elementalist/Raider Doomfletch's Prism LA/TS/Barrage

"
gleba23 wrote:
Why no Oak? 20% physical damage sounds pretty good.

"
Stack flat phys for damage
So whats the optimal 5/4-links for LA and TS?

I'm running LA-WED-GMP-PPAD-CRIT on my 5-link.
And currently TS-PPAD-WED-CRIT on my 4-link.

Not sure if I should put a bleed gem in there or not, since it is based around that gem? Or does it only get good with a 6-link?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by phantasmoholic on Aug 8, 2017, 12:09:43 PM
The skill trees are messed up for anyone else?

How do we build this starting as ranger?
"
The skill trees are messed up for anyone else?

How do we build this starting as ranger?

Scion ascendancy to start at the ranger tree. Then you just respec your earlier path.
Wow i just started Sion in Harbinger League cause i don´t have a high Level one allready and only ended using a Bow cause i dropped a nice one to lvl right at the Start.

So after some Acts i felt kinda commited to stick to Bow build and began to think about what would be Endgame viable. Initially i thought about Death Opus but since i didnt had 2 Chaos for Harp i bought a Doomfletch instead. So when i had the Currency for Harp i wanted to compare them via PoB but had to realize it doesnt Account for the 110% of Random Ele Dmg added.
While googling for a fix for this i found out about the Prism Version and how OP it is so i decided i can finally start making a Tree since i found the Weapon i´ll be going to use.

Now the Tree had been done and i was actually faily happy on how i tweaked everything.

But now after i made it to Act 6 i felt kinda weak and was questioning whether this is actually legit or not so i wanted to look how actual Doomfletch Builds look like and troll 2 the fkin lol after entering Doom @ timtipps buildbrowser there´s actually only one Build and it´s what? A Scion. And after openening the Skilltree it finally hit me; I spent 2 hours theorycrafting a Build only to end up finding out it allready exists. :,D GG WP

Argh . . .

But yeah anyways - if you´d be fine with it it would be cool if you could add me ingame so i have someone who actually experienced the Build to ask for insight if needed.

Edit: Lol nearly forgot to Link the Skilltree i ended up with

http://poeurl.com/bqUQ

there you go =)
Last edited by PathOfGreed on Aug 9, 2017, 2:59:41 AM
Level 79 but I feel damage is a bit lackluster for single target.
I'm running barrage on a 5-link (BARRAGE-WED-BLEED-PPAD-CRIT) but even some bosses on tier 6/7 maps can take a bit too long to kill, even while running abyssus.

Sitting at 4.4K hp and around 10K evasion. I'd really like to see your gear, because I'm not quite sure where I'm going wrong - perhaps it's lack of crit multi and flat phys? Not sure.

I think my char is shared, so if anyone is willing please go take a look (SomeBowBuildx)

EDIT:

I went TS instead of LA and Siege Ballista to help ST. I dropped a few elemental nodes and grabbed heavy draw and just going straight phys, so far it seems to be better. I should most definitely also work on upping the flat phys on my shit too, thats a lot of damage I'm missing out on right there I think.
Last edited by Kayer on Aug 9, 2017, 11:17:56 PM
"
Subaquatic wrote:

3. You will have more damage than you will ever know what to do with, so take this newfound power in stride (and find ways to mitigate elemental reflect - elementalist does half the job)

I had a thought on this. would it be worth sacrificing a ring slot for this?
If I'm not mistaken, it would reduce reflected damage taken to 10% (50% reduced from ascendancy and 40% from the ring.) Would that be worth the loss in damage?
I'm pretty sure OP's given up on this build.
Any specific reason as to why you have picked a full circle of CLAW nodes in a Bow build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info