Game of Thrones season 7

"
Deadpeng wrote:
I dont want Cersei to live.

I'm glad for Jamie that he finally got out of that abusive relationship. His development throughout the seasons was really nice, he started out as a top cunt and now he wants to uphold an oath and save the world.

Oh shit, he will probably bump into Bran in Winterfell. Will be an interesting encounter.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Cersei is literally the dumbest char in GoT right now literally shes so fucking stupid the writing pisses me off so much because of how stupid she is.

Like OUR CHILD WILL RULE WESTOS

bitch an undead army of 100k++++ is about to literally obliterate every single thing in the world and you're thinking of waiting out the storm?

Then jamie like you betray the living they kill us all, If they lose the undead kill us all.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR then cersei is like

we got 20k golden essos!

mother fucker DANY HAS 2 DRAGONS 100K Dorathiki 8000 unsullied and the north with her now are you fucking stupid?

Cersei will be like I totally am the writers is what made me that way.

Jamie then finally oh ok I'm ma leave you now cuz you're stupid af
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Cersei's logic is that the Wolf/Dragon alliance and the Night King will be so weakend from fighting each other that she and her Essos elephants will easily wipe the floor with what's left of the parties. Kinda makes sense but what she fails to realize is if the Night King wins he won't be weakend, he'll actually be even stronger than before. So yeah she dumb.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

bitch an undead army of 100k++++ is about to literally obliterate every single thing in the world and you're thinking of waiting out the storm?

Actually, Cersei's plan isn't stupid. She's gambling on Dany winning vs the undead armies, but it's gonna cost her most of her troops to do it, which would put her at a disadvantage should she try to attack south after dealing with the undead armies. Should it play out like that, Dany's forces will get weaker while fighting the undead, while she buys some time to increase her defenses in preparation for their attack. Setting up plenty of ballistae to shoot dragons, etc.

We don't know who these Golden Essos are. At least, nothing in the show from any of the previous seasons covered it. They might be the biggest group of bad asses on the planet for all we know. They might be the fucking 300 Spartans, except there is 20k of them.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Aug 29, 2017, 12:06:33 AM
Cersei's plan doesn't correctly take into account the undead reviving.

She's leaning on her historic expertise that when two enemies fight each other, both sides get weaker. In this case, if both fight each other and the Night King wins, the NK's army grows stronger.

Anyway, that was a great finale. So many resolutions of long-standing story arcs.
I'm still mad about the writing lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I'm still mad about the writing lol

I agree. It's the worst season. Were I not on the hook already, this season would not have put me on it.
Inb4 Jon Snow skinchanges into the Night King's dragon, turning the tide at the 5th hour.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Spoiler
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

Oh that's fucking good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info