Game of Thrones season 7

Who else is super excited about Season 7 of Game of Thrones!!? It's about to air in less than 15 minutes and I am super hyped! If you haven't gotten into the show yet..START NOW!

(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2017, 6:20:21 AM
"
If you haven't gotten into the show yet..START NOW!

I mean, I could be mistaken, but I feel like 15 minutes probably isn't quite long enough to watch the previous six seasons...

On a side note

Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Awwww yeah!

Just renewed HBO NOW today. GoTS7, and Westworld, and anything else in the HBO catalogue I've missed since this time last year.
THE NEW EPISODE WAS AMAZING!!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Better be, we're not getting many of them this year!

Please remember to use spoiler tags, some of us haven't had the chance to see it yet. :)
I re-watched the last episode from season 6 and jumped right into tonight's new one. Excellent!!!

My only complaint was an artistic one:

Spoiler
The Iron Born ships are supposed to look like viking ships and they made them look way too big and clunky. They looked like a cross between a Medieval galley and a Greek Trireme, but without oars. :(

No plot spoilers ^^^
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Excellent series, but I live in Canada and HBO isn't reasonably accessible so I will have to wait until the season is over and it's added to iTunes. At least that way I won't have to wait between episodes.
I bought access through Amazon Prime for $15.00 a month, quit anytime, first week free.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Spoiler
Ed Sheeran. :|
22 of the top 100 downloads on pbay right now are game of thrones. lol
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info