The Turmoil Events Start Tomorrow and Super Stash Sale!

I'm afraid "your local time" is way off or not working at all.
Please give us character slot sale as well. I'm running out of space in this area. I do not want to send one of my beloved chars to valhalla.

Thanks a lot :-D
Thats epic
The increased Demi Prizepool is a rly good thing to do. I remember Zizaran talking about this alot.
So many good News, so much Love for GG G!

Btw.: T-Shirts arrived today, very fast delivery this time and they look really good, love them.
Last edited by Schiriki on Jul 14, 2017, 2:54:00 AM
"
aduvanas wrote:

dunno but maybe your timezone in the settings of the poe website is not correct?
Wow naaajs ^^ Now I'm considering new build... TS Harbringer Zerker ^^ Hype! :D And good luck with new mtx system deploy!!! Can't wait! :D
Seeing is believing
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
aduvanas wrote:

dunno but maybe your timezone in the settings of the poe website is not correct?

May have to login for it to work?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Sadly you at GGG could of done something fun, for this race but you didn't so i shall instead not play in this race. Good Luck to all those that are.
Sounds very good, hope eveone enjoy it.
But I just saw the Premium Stash Tab Bundle was 150 point yesterday before the discount, and why there is 165 point even within the discount?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info