The Turmoil Events Start Tomorrow and Super Stash Sale!

It's GMT+3 in my local time, not +4. Always getting confused by this. Moscow is GMT+3. So the counter shows the correct time, but the actual start/end time is wrong.

Edit: it was arabian for some reason in the settings, my bad.
Last edited by Inscaped on Jul 15, 2017, 4:35:27 PM
burn rate.. (horrible cash flow, high cost, gl)
● Tristram Guitar DI http://tinyurl.com/mpnhsep (I am HC DI,II player since 1996)
● DII intro http://tinyurl.com/kpvzr8u
● Zana's story is the best of story from all ARPG
● Nerf do a fun PoE. That's challenge to build a new Phoenix and be HC
● I have no time to be slow in HC. It's not ARPG/fun
Last edited by stastu on Jul 14, 2017, 5:38:11 AM
Will be fun. Does anyone know which class that is least played?
Great news :)

The event sounds great and some ppl whining about it having only 5, just want more loot to carry over to standard etc. I mean noone is forcing u to participate. Also i think this event is MUCH MORE appreciated by new and even intermediate players, because it's easier to get into and not so hard. A new player wouldn't enjoy having 20 ghosts in 1 mob and getting 1 shotted by invasion bosses etc every area he enters (overexaggration but yeah).
I like that PoE isn't a a total faceroll game, but the vets need to take new/intermediate players into consideration aswell and so does GGG, if they want to attract more people. I'm not saying they should make the game ezmode like WoW (which made ppl leave more than join lol), but not every race should be SSFHC uber beyond + blamt +20 million exiles etc :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Jul 14, 2017, 6:37:49 AM
Awesome. I know how I´ll be spending me weekend. I´m glad my wife left me so I´ve got some time to burn. Although she did take the ice cube trays with her. What kind of a sick puppy takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?
"
tacotiklah wrote:
Right on! I'm glad to see that there's more chances at getting a demi for people. Should be a lot of fun and I'm curious to see who will be the winners. :)

Edit: first page hype!

Spoiler
I left my husband for this

"
Awesome. I know how I´ll be spending me weekend. I´m glad my wife left me so I´ve got some time to burn. Although she did take the ice cube trays with her. What kind of a sick puppy takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?

Hmm.
How does the Ascendancy Classes rewards work?
Is it top 5 for every race (SC HC SSHC) ? Or is it top 5 combined?
EU player, the start time of the race is so bad schedule :(
Anyway it seems less fun that the previous 2weeks i'll stay on the beta.
Any word about mtx from classic mystery boxes do we get them when 3.0 hits or still month after sales ends.

ps. races / leagues always start at terrible time for EU 1-2h before midnight all the time ;( .
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jul 14, 2017, 8:09:49 AM
MORE TABS MORE TABS MORE TABS!!

I love stash tabs.

If I could live at the container store, I would move in. Quad stash tabs are woefully far from this dream, yet i persist.

Quad tabs must allay my itch until Valhalla.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info