[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

Cant really expect people to sit around for weeks and not buy the key build item if they can afford it. Ive farmed prolly 80 Close Helmets in Act3 Docks/Sewers and no luck on chancing it.
If you need a cheap +2/+3 staff to use you can use
"
picanhaloko wrote:
Just realized that the staff Realm Ender work as a + 3 staff with a 7th link of cold to fire for SRS. Its crazy

Are you sure about that? Then I'm going to buy that staff right now
Going through these post I've seen lots of complaints of not being league starter viable, or just general gearing issues. The gear i have on has costed an estimated total of ~20c following the tree exactly. I have 6.2k HP and a lovely ~440 Strength sitting pretty waiting for my baron. I barely rip, only times is when I'm not paying the best attention, yes I know I could use a +2 to minions but the staff is working out for me just fine.

If anyone has questions I'll try to help the best I can, it's my first time fully playing SRS.
"
Whitedondi wrote:
Tried this build as a league starter. Baron is too expensive for me so I decided to spend my saved while levelling currency on Dark Mage divination cards (30-35c total) and +2 fire gems essence(10c). I also bought a "mini-astramentis"(15c) to solve dex problems with haste.

Victarios Influence now grants level 30 generosity so I tried it and changed the tree a bit (I went lower way to Sovereignty to get 8% reduced mana reserved nodes). So now I run Hatred, Haste, Wrath and lvl1 Clarity for resists and everything dies really really quick.

Everything else is self-found, I don't like trading and I sold like 12-15 chaos worth of items so far. Sitting on T4 maps (no luck in map drops) but I hope this will work well untill T10-12 at least.

My gear

PS: Don't know if anyone mentioned yet, but Flesh offering + Arcane surge combination is really awesome for levelling and mapping. That sweet mana regen and cast speed are so helpful.

Would Anger be better than Wrath?
Ghazzy - I watched your video guide on this and I noticed you constantly have 15-20 SRS alive at once. As I'm leveling (around 45-50) I notice I only have about 8-10 at a time. Any particular reason why this is happening?

Thanks!
Hi,

Thanks a lot for this build.

I'm now level 81 and having a relatively easy time in map, however DPS is starting to lack.

Since I won't buy a Baron at the current price, does anyone has an idea on how to scale my damage higher ?

I already have EE planned, will do it next level.

I could go to +3, but it's too expensive for me as well for my start build.

Here is my stuff:

Spoiler
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
Ghazzy - I watched your video guide on this and I noticed you constantly have 15-20 SRS alive at once. As I'm leveling (around 45-50) I notice I only have about 8-10 at a time. Any particular reason why this is happening?

Thanks!

You need haste/flesh offering running. Beat normal lab for flesh offering affects you - and haste later on when you can afford the upkeep.
"
fleetwood417 wrote:

Thanks!

Have u done lab and taken the ascendency Mistress of Sacrifice? With Flesh Offering up, you should be able to put out a decent amount of srs. Try also getting the belt and with rampage, it helps. Another thing to consider is to get a Silver flask, with it in use, you get 20% cast speed.
Hi Ghazzy!

Nice to see you back on SRS, I remembered your old guides on that!
I tried the experiment to copy your tree on MF things and so:

86 lvl, 5.3 hp, capped resses, but only 500+ Strength so I'm not sure about solo high-end in this. Bey the way, tried some t11-14, pretty squishy, but IMO very viable despite on the full mf gear. Now, I'm thinking to reroll some armor modes, cause it's still low on that gear. Some gems are low, but I'm a lazy ass to move some of from char to char :)
In case of group, it's pretty easy to go SRS for culling and IIQ/IIR gems in the hands, and keep chest only for supportive curses and QoL for group. For that maybe I will start a craft this boy for +3

ACTUAL GEAR

Spoiler

SKILLTREE

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcEswUtCPQNzQ3iDjwRLRQgFHEVJxZvFy8YkRo4Gj4czhzcHb4kqiSwJwsnLyj6K1AsnDLRM4c26TpSPC09_ECgQYdFR0WdSI5Ms1BHU1JVxlhjWfNakV4TXz9hUmZUZp5nm2pDaqxr23IPcql07Xaseu98g4CkggeCx4Nfg7aDzIPbhmCG0YyxjM-Ovo8akFWSwZRvmK2a4JuKogCofayqrY2uPq-ntz64k7yfvOq-T8BmxPbGrs9-04_T-9i92XzfsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O707wH_Iv8kH2SPcy-Ov56PrS_gr-VA==?accountName=Byvalo&characterName=Shit_loader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info