Skill Reveal: Storm Burst

"
Xpluszzz wrote:
yey another xbox skill :( (looks cool tho)

XBOX skill? How in the hell is a skill a console skill? Get out. This skill looks awesome!
"
Tzaina wrote:
This shit is going to be concidered soooo fucking OP and nerfed too the ground within the first major patch.

I guaranteeeeeee it

Yeah, trash the skill before its even out...
High Single target lightnning ability? yes... YES!!!
" Slowing the projectile speed also results in more overlapping damage, while reducing the speed that the skill reaches further targets. "

what?
"
Antistes wrote:
" Slowing the projectile speed also results in more overlapping damage, while reducing the speed that the skill reaches further targets. "

what?

if you use slower proj
you will have:

1)more overlaps
2)more time for projectiles to reach far targets (naturally, because theyre moving slower)
In Act 8 in the Ebony Barracks there is Nightbringer Lucius.
He is casting some blue beams, which i never saw before.

So may this be a new skill as well, or do i missing something?
He is on Lunaris side, so this could be a cold spell.
Though i would prefer a channeling cold spell.
I hope 300% more AOE will apply to all skills linked with it!
If you look at the Frostbolt part of the video, you can clearly see that Storm Burst will act much like Barrage when supported with LMP/GMP. More projectiles added to the stream instead of parallel to it. Interesting.

"
CBEToffOP wrote:

Nope. It will not. It's not a support gem.
Thanks for discount!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Bardharr wrote:
If you look at the Frostbolt part of the video, you can clearly see that Storm Burst will act much like Barrage when supported with LMP/GMP. More projectiles added to the stream instead of parallel to it. Interesting.

"
CBEToffOP wrote:

Nope. It will not. It's not a support gem.

RF also isn't Support gem, but gives spell damage to all!
Still it is regretful if it isn't.

It is quite interesting if added projectiles work like Barrage.
Only problem is that NOT ALL projectiles will be able hit Single target.
For example if you fire 10 projectiles, even with Slower projectile support gem (to make projectiles closer to each other), i don't think that 1st and 10th, and even 2nd and 9th projectile can hit the same enemy once channeling stops and projectiles will burst!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info