So women now think it normal to eat their own placentas?

"
Manocean wrote:
"

It's interesting that people take social media as the be all and end all of what's happening in the world these days.

This is why a lot of people around my age (25) and younger are so riled up and left leaning. The headlines and "news" they get are all from Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc. it's left leaning and exaggerated so as to generate traffic. People lose their shit if you even try to talk to them with an opposing viewpoint now IRL because all the media is made to be hateful and divisive.

I do a huge thanksgiving event with my friends each year and in every political conversation I felt like I was just getting headlines read out to me.

Out of interest where do you get your opinions from?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
"
Manocean wrote:
"

It's interesting that people take social media as the be all and end all of what's happening in the world these days.

This is why a lot of people around my age (25) and younger are so riled up and left leaning. The headlines and "news" they get are all from Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc. it's left leaning and exaggerated so as to generate traffic. People lose their shit if you even try to talk to them with an opposing viewpoint now IRL because all the media is made to be hateful and divisive.

I do a huge thanksgiving event with my friends each year and in every political conversation I felt like I was just getting headlines read out to me.

Out of interest where do you get your opinions from?

at least not from instagram, tumlbr or facebook.
Last edited by diablofdb on Jul 8, 2017, 9:08:16 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:

Own up, it can't be that embarrassing can it?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
"
diablofdb wrote:

Own up, it can't be that embarrassing can it?

probably from overfed long haired leaping Gnomes

we happen to be extremely informative
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info