So women now think it normal to eat their own placentas?

"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

oh well, stupid people, thats why america has Trump

when you need to insult people around you it's because you know nothing about the topic you're talking about.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
There are no health benefits according to research, that is if you look at real scientific research not pseudo science BS. It's a bunch of bollocks. They all saw the Kardashians do it so it must be normal/cool/fashionable, right? LOL Pretty low ideas imo. Women today are sheep following some rather questionable shepherds.

Some places have the cannibalism laws now as "human tissue" rather than flesh to avoid, some, shall we say, cultural gross out factors. Interesting fun factoid, so, it won't happen, but theoretically it could be made illegal.

ImmaPokemon, this might come as a major shocker to you so please sit down:

People often talk about things that they have never personally witnessed or experienced. I thought it would be interesting to discuss it but forgot about the [Removed by Support] on here that literally think every damned thing in the universe is a personal issue or all about them.

I have never traveled in space like most human beings on the planet today, so, we can't discuss the space program? Your logic. WOW. I'm overwhelmed.

My wife is not a cannibal not that it's any of your fucking business, btw.

This fall under Complementary and alternative medicine. The better answer to this is scientific evidences to support this claim is lacking and there is no extensive research related to this.
I think we are all forgetting the real important question

How is the taste?

I dont see any any key!
Does OP know that masturbation is mass murder using the logic that eating placenta is cannibalism? Just some food for thought.

Last edited by ImmaPokemon on Jul 7, 2017, 4:44:16 PM
Literally I just saw another liberal say it was a good idea because the Kardashians did it!

Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 7, 2017, 4:54:24 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Literally I just saw another liberal say it was a good idea because the Kardashians did it!

Oh dear

as a general rule if the Kardashians did it its a very bad idea lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Oh dear

as a general rule if the Kardashians did it its a very bad idea lol

Yeah, but it exposes stupidity.^^

"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

oh well, stupid people, thats why america has Trump

You think that, but it's actually the opposite
anything is everything
"
k1rage wrote:
I think we are all forgetting the real important question

How is the taste?

I did a quick google research and here's the result:

The placenta is an organ. The taste is usually compared to other organ meats, liver in particular. However most people who choose to eat their placenta have their placentas put into capsules or blend them in a smoothie. Both of these methods eliminate the taste.
They should have it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info