[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
raggapaul wrote:
"
cawley wrote:
i cant seem to get the tree to load :(

mind uploading a pic of your tree?

I will upload Screenshots. Do you use Path of Building in the newest version and did you select 3.0?

i did mate just not having any luck

just started lvlin myself as i will play this in 3.0 will play a lot and chip in here also once im end game
cant copy - paste POB code?? please help!!
"
BETTERPC wrote:
cant copy - paste POB code?? please help!!

I tested the link and it works for me. You can also just look at the screenshots of the tree and copy it. There aren´t any mandatory uniques, just some suggestions so its quite easy to copy.
Been looking at this build for a few days, gonna give it a run in beta see how it works. I'm considering to switch EQ for Sunder tho so i can skip less duration. Anyway! I was wondering why you use chance to bleed gem? You already have 80% chance to bleed from ascendency + tree? isn't it abit wasted gem?
We get 75% from tree so the 25% from Chance to Bleed gem makes every hit apply bleed. All the five support gems are aiming at boosting the initial hit AND the bleed, thats why you dont have much more choices here. All other available supports will either only support the bleed OR the hit.

I guess we have to wait for the new Bleed Keystone. If it sucks or if it doesnt boost the bleed damage itself, we can change the build to do less bleed damage and more hit damage.
Sorry for the bumb. I reworked the damage section and the link section :)
"
raggapaul wrote:
(Weapon) Attack Speed:
You should not get ANY Attack speed on your gear. Not on the axe (keep it at 1.2 Attack speed) and not on your rings! On this build, MORE attack speed means LESS damage!

Attribute Requirements:
Str: Easy, you get enough from tree
Dex: Easy, 111 Dex for IAS gem, you get 93 from tree so you need another 18
Int: Hard, 155 Int for Vulnerability Lv 20. You only get 34 from tree, so you need 121 from Items (Rings, Helm, Jewels). This will make Rings expensive since you need high life, flat phys or IAS, res AND Int. Helm can give 30 easily, Jewels can give 10+ each. Jewels with Int, life and IAS/phys damage should be affordable.

Interesting build! However, this sounds a bit contradicting. Care to elaborate?
Sorry, just an old version of this text :) I´ll change it now.

Unless you have the helm enchant that reduces the duration, you don´t need any IAS.
"
raggapaul wrote:
Hey guys,

You have room for one more gem in your CwDT setup. You can add a skill that fits your needs:
- Immortal Call (dont think we need it to be honest)
- You can add a Warcry for self cast buff like enduring cry
- Molten Shell
- Vaal Lightning Trap for damage (this would be my favourite choice)

CwDT wont work with Vaal Gems or any Warcry
I know. That wasn´t very self explanatory. You just have one slot left in that 4S item. You can use it to either self cast something or add a spell to CwDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info