[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
RebelAngel wrote:
Can you update skill tree? Its kinda bugged.

I added the Path of Building Import Code. Hope it works :)
Import works! There is need to use Import/Export build from top left, not the one Import Tree at the bottom.

Why there are +1 endurance charge and +1 frenzy in your tree? Wouldn't it be wise to try to get the additional shield blocks near templar instead as Anvil give max block chance. At least in HC?

And Rapid decay gem feels very underwhelming. Wouldn't for example Conc effect increase the damage a lot, because AOE double dip? Also I guess that Attack speed is not very important with this build as most of the damage comes from earthquake aftershock + bleed.
Last edited by orava on Jul 20, 2017, 3:33:04 PM
"
orava wrote:
Why there are +1 endurance charge and +1 frenzy in your tree?

One less endurance charge would also work perfectly fine. I just decided to take one to add a little more survivability. Blood Rage cuts the life regen so 0,8% additional regen is not that bad. As well as the phys reduction and the additional res. This build has two uniqe items without res while it need a lot of int, what takes several suffix mods that also give res.

The +1 Frenzy is also not mandatory. If you have too much Attack speed (= slightly faster than the aftershock duration) you should not take it. The 4% more works on the initial hit as well as the bleed and is pretty strong.

TLDR: You can get rid of those 4 nods and take whatever you need :)

"
orava wrote:
Wouldn't it be wise to try to get the additional shield blocks near templar instead as Anvil give max block chance. At least in HC?

Yep. We won´t reach 78% block anyway, unless you take two jewels with 1% block chance and unless you count tempest shield as always active as well as the painforged passive from ascendancy (+8% block if hit). I didnt feel like I would need that so far but I just played T10s.

"
orava wrote:
And Rapid decay gem feels very underwhelming. Wouldn't for example Conc effect increase the damage a lot, because AOE double dip? Also I guess that Attack speed is not very important with this build as most of the damage comes from earthquake aftershock + bleed.

Rapid Decay will buff the bleed a lot. I also hope for a bleed buff with that new Keystone so it should feel great then :)

The main Idea is to have faster Aftershocks. Its a very huge difference, especially when you stop onehitting everything and have to rely on the aftershock. When every pack dies 0,2 seconds faster and you can loot faster, it should buff your clearspeed a lot. And it will help on bosses, too. Aftershock is of crucial importance for your overall damage and having more aftershocks is having more damage :D

Conc Effect only buffs the two hits of EQ. It does not buff the Bleed. You also lose a lot of AoE making it slower. If you only use bleed for the damage buff you might be able to use Conc Effect but than you would also need to adjust the tree.

Let me explain the attack speed thing about EQ to make clear, why Rapid Decay is good:

Lets say you hit once every 0,5 seconds with first hit, but the AFtershock takes 0,51 seconds. Means in first second you get 2 hits and one aftershock since the cooldown goes of just 0,01 seconds after the second hit. Lets say you have an attack speed of 0,50 but the aftershock cooldown is 0,49. Then you get two hits and two aftershocks in one second. If you manage to get your attack speed very slightly above your aftershock delay, you max out EQ damage. Rapid decay helps you getting the delay nearer to your attack speed as weel as buffing your bleed by a lot.
"
raggapaul wrote:

Thanks a lot for reply. So frenzy charge is a good/easy way to adjust attack speed to match with EQ aftershock.

Thanks for this build. I will use this as league starter build in 3.0 hardcore and try to get block to 78% and also The Surrender is main target item to get. 50 HP + 250 HP on block from The surrender + The anvil would keep this char alive in HC. :)

I tried this build in Beta and respected my Gladiator and it feels very safe to play and oneshotting packs feels so good (the explosions)!
I've played this in Beta and it feels real good on early maps when you clear a pack in one hit(With Sunder Right now) But its starting to lack in the Boss killing department. Not sure how far anyone else has played it in Beta so I'm looking for some feedback for how far you think this can take you in terms of end game or is this more a farm up and re-roll at lvl 85 with some currency saved up type build.
So what do you guys think about weapons that cause bleed on hit?

I thought that that would free up 2 skill points from the bloodletting wheel mb even drop blood on the eyes for violent retaliation to help out with bossses.

Ofc it would also free up a socket on eq.
"
Hazoko wrote:
I've played this in Beta and it feels real good on early maps when you clear a pack in one hit(With Sunder Right now) But its starting to lack in the Boss killing department. Not sure how far anyone else has played it in Beta so I'm looking for some feedback for how far you think this can take you in terms of end game or is this more a farm up and re-roll at lvl 85 with some currency saved up type build.

Since they buffed the boss HP every build needs more time to kill bosses. From my experience this build should also work on higher tier bosses. I killed Atziri deathless and Uber Izaro, both on first try. Both fights need some dodging and movement. Due to the bleed you still do damage while moving around. Both fights were very easy.

My guess would be, you can do all content except Shaper. Shaper might be possible with perfect gearing though.

"
xplazzlox wrote:
So what do you guys think about weapons that cause bleed on hit?

I thought that that would free up 2 skill points from the bloodletting wheel mb even drop blood on the eyes for violent retaliation to help out with bossses.

Ofc it would also free up a socket on eq.

Since your base damage is the most important build enabler you should always prefer a weapon with a higher base damage over a weapon with bleed chance. If you have two weapons with the same base damage but one has bleed chance, the choice is obvious :D 15% chance to bleed is max roll on 1h weapons, means you can get rid of two passive points and invest them into 8% life and 18% armor, or another endurance charge or anything else you need (int, 6% IAS + 20% inc phys with shield...).
I meant items like jack the axe or disfavour

This mb me not knowing enough about the game but it does mean that every hit causes bleeding 100% right?
Or dosnt it work with eq or bleeding nodes from the tree in general
i cant seem to get the tree to load :(

mind uploading a pic of your tree?
"
cawley wrote:
i cant seem to get the tree to load :(

mind uploading a pic of your tree?

I will upload Screenshots. Do you use Path of Building in the newest version and did you select 3.0?

"
xplazzlox wrote:
I meant items like jack the axe or disfavour

This mb me not knowing enough about the game but it does mean that every hit causes bleeding 100% right?
Or dosnt it work with eq or bleeding nodes from the tree in general

Disfavour doesn´t work with this build, because it is a 2h weapon. Jack the Axe is a 1h weapon but doesn´t help either. Always keep in mind that the most important thing about your weapon is the base damage without taking attack speed into account. Just the flat phys numbers. Jack the Axe has a very low base damage with 260 phys damage as a maximum. You will save some passive nodes but will lose a lot of damage. Additionally you have 50% decreased life leech rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info