3.0.0 Beta Performance Improvements

very niceeeeee!!!!!!!!!
"
I don't really like the idea of dynamic resolution change.
We'll see.

can be disabled

make sure you read reddit, as some devs think that community is more important than their official forums
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jun 26, 2017, 2:35:16 AM
Awesome!
This is amazing! I've always loved the play style and feel of CoC builds and CWDT builds! Can't wait to try a new one!!

And be able to play in a party!!!
EDIT: reddit delivered. Thank you.

First things first:

I would've checked if this was asked before, but your forum still lacks a "search in this thread" function. Sorry if this was answered before.

Also, if you reply to this, could you also dm me? Otherwise I might completely forget to check back here.

Actual query:

Is the resolution downsizing optional? Or does it happen when there is an expected (thus prevented and therefor not actual) spike?

I'm asking because I built a monster of a 4K Gaming machine and don't want to play anything but the most unneccesarily ridiculous settings. If there's no way to disable this ingame I hope I can still prevent it vía graphics driver..
That is not an avatar, that's how I really looked when I wrote this post!
Last edited by I_ysk on Jun 26, 2017, 2:52:30 AM
Step 1: nerf CoC/lolner to ground.
Step 2: allow community to conclude it was done because of HW issues (xbox etc).
Step 3: wait until the point when almost everyone forgot about CoC nerf.
Step 3: solve that HW issues (if what was said about dynamic reso was true).
Step 4: nobody even think about asking for un-nerfing CoC.

Nice gambit, GGG.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Ground effects are still in the game.
Still no Particle effects or shadow settings in options.
Well that means no performance changes for me.
Awesome work guys, looks like it's time to bring in the old lightning Javazon from d2. <3
Since Ascendancy I wanted to buy something from GGG, but I was hold back due to inability to fully enjoy this wonderfull game having <<2 FPS near Shrines, Strongboxes, Breaches, Perandus mobs. Even my character progession was limited by low-fps deathes. Currently I am not playing POE only because of (very)-low-FPS.

Thank you, GGG, for hard work in this direction! I hope, performance developers will share a fair amount of revenue from 3.0 launch :))
Hype
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info