Ridiculous prices on physical merch in no longer profitable

i dont know about the profitable part but i bought my packs because of the shirts this time around they are way overpriced IMO so i wont be getting any ...and i wont be getting a shirt by itself if they decide to that either ....the packs should be properly priced and i think GGG got a little greedy with success and the size of the expansion and thought it was ok to gouge
IGN : Detrium
"
I do find it terrible it is 160$ for a fucking shirt but the quality on it seems more excellent.

Like I've bought at least 20+ shirts from other sources *evil smile

But yeah it is pretty steep.

yeah it's not 160$ for a shirt the shirt is actually free :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
How in (sic) this unfair?

dont you know its 2017

if someone else can afford something you cant that is unfair

cuz I want it and cant have it

but for some reason im entitled to it
I dont see any any key!
I do not think it is ridiculous.

I think there are two factors to look at

1. The structure of the packs changed so that there are more items for the same price compared to previous packs, and due to the shift the bottom end t-shirt price is a bit more.
2. On a yearly basis we could expect a general price increase of packs.

Where I live the the top tier pack is equal to someone's salary due to our exchange rate, but instead of complaining I do not buy the top tier pack although I would love to get it, but it also does not hinder me to show the support where I can.

That being said having an option for physical merchandise shop is not a bad idea. Reminds me of the comics they sold, although still digital it was something outside of the game, so I can not see why not.

Now I really want a POE hoodie!!!
"
The shirt is $16 not $160. IDK where you get $160 for the shirt from, but you only get 160 points for giving up the physical items. The whole pack is $160 but that includes a lot of other things (such as $160 worth of points in addition to mtx and physical items). I'm also not sure where you got your market research on tshirt profitability or that the devs actually intend to have a physical merchandise shop in any form.

are you dense? If I only want a shirt and dont care about anything, It will cost 160$.
I do not claim to have any market research profitability, but I do know selling simple t-shirts for 20$ or more is profitable. That's common knowledge.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

dont you know its 2017

It's 2017! Logical arguments are not allowed!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

dont you know its 2017

I said It's unfair, but that's not my reasoning why it should be changed. The world is unfair and it's fine. But in this situation I think it's unfair for no good reason.
So it's unfair since you said so. Got it.

You might want to look that word up next time you get a chance.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 23, 2017, 9:28:05 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
So it's unfair since you said so. Got it.

That's my opinion, If you don't think so it's fine............ jesus. That's not the point of this thread at all.

I actually changed the title becuase it seems like pople can't see the point of this thread because of one word in the title... so there you go.
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 23, 2017, 9:29:40 AM
to be completely honest I think the shirts are expensive because they are a pain in the arse for GGG to ship all over the planet

thats just my theory
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info