Ridiculous prices on physical merch in no longer profitable

Hi, I've been here for a long time and I understand why GGG initially made physical merch an exlusive part of an expensive pack. There weren't many people at the beginning, so the Promise of being special and unique for people who are willing to invest money into the game early on was very appealing. I totally get it. But I think we are at the point now where the game is big enough to sustain a physical merch shop for regular prices (even if it's only shirts at the beginning), and actually make a decent prfit out of it instead of offering uniquness for people with alot of money.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty upset to find out the new shirt had been slapped with 160$ price tag, 50$ more from previous packs.

thoughts?

Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 23, 2017, 9:28:58 AM
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2017, 9:00:27 PM
I do find it terrible it is 160$ for a fucking shirt but the quality on it seems more excellent.

Like I've bought at least 20+ shirts from other sources *evil smile

But yeah it is pretty steep.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
I do find it terrible it is 160$ for a fucking shirt but the quality on it seems more excellent.

[Removed by Support]

I actually have no clue like a friend just delivers me the shirts lol for a price of course.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jun 25, 2017, 5:34:34 PM
An idea just popped into my head, GGG should make an option to upgrade each supporter pack to have a shirt included for an exrta 20$ or whatever price they deem appropriate. That way they can still Make shirts unseperatable from packs while making them accessible for alot more people.
That's a win-win.
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 23, 2017, 7:30:06 AM
GGG should create a $250 pack with pants, they would make billions.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"

so when you wear a t-shirt is it a long sleeve for you?

I mean with your tiny arms and all
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"

so when you wear a t-shirt is it a long sleeve for you?

I mean with your tiny arms and all

Actually she should call them rex-shirts.
Second-class poe gamer
BULLIES
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
How in (sic) this unfair?
The shirt is $16 not $160. IDK where you get $160 for the shirt from, but you only get 160 points for giving up the physical items. The whole pack is $160 but that includes a lot of other things (such as $160 worth of points in addition to mtx and physical items). I'm also not sure where you got your market research on tshirt profitability or that the devs actually intend to have a physical merchandise shop in any form.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info