Will the expansion be out by late August?

GGG has been extremely silent on the official release date.

I had read something on reddit recently about the expansion coming out sometime in August......
Being that July is almost here and GGG usually gives expansion release dates about 3 to 4 weeks or more in advance, I'm assuming we can can pretty much all but count out a mid July release which is what they had intended before...I'm sure we would have hear something by now since that's only about 3 weeks away. Does anyone think it will be out in August? or do you think they will push it back further?
Last edited by Mentoya on Jun 20, 2017, 9:33:11 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 11:59:03 AM
I predict late July.
If I was to make a prediction I would probably say the last part of August, MAYBE the middle of August if we get lucky.......Now that I think about it, I think they said they would announce the release date once the expansion gets close to 4 weeks from going live......So hopefully we will get that notice within the next 4 to 5 weeks....
The Art Book comes out in August, so maybe that's when 3.0 will be out...Just a guess though.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
The Art Book comes out in August, so maybe that's when 3.0 will be out...Just a guess though.

Good point. I probably give August about a 75% chance of being the month its being released, with September still being a possibility if they find more bugs in beta that still need to be ironed out.....
Didn't Jonathan Rogers say something about an xbox beta for 3.0 and "hopefully release 3.0 couple of months after that"?
Anyways. I too think it is time to announce some news in that direction. Be it a new league or another extension of races.
The "a couple of months later" is Jonathan Rogers refering towards the xbox one version.
I hope to be wrong, but I still bet early september release.
"
FrancescoV wrote:
I hope to be wrong, but I still bet early september release.

Oh. That would be nice, i was planning to get vaccation in september. Now time to correct :D Huh. Still even no update 2 to beta realm, so we are far, far from release.
I don't think they even know.

I'd put even money on late August though.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 21, 2017, 7:21:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info