Will the expansion be out by late August?

According to each of above articles it will be July :

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1913446 - see inside E3 thread i.e :

@ https://dvsgaming.org/e3-2017-path-of-exile-the-fall-of-oriath-expansion-doubles-the-story-length/ :

"Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath will be available for PC in mid-July 2017, and, along with the entire content update and all previous ones at the launch of the Xbox One version launch later this year."

I predict Friday 21th July

Why ? 2 week race end up 8th, 1 or 2 weeks for prepare to battle and GO !

In my opinion it won't be August/September, cause they won't be able to put another 3 month league this year, as GGG normally do in beginning of December.
Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus
Last edited by Spirituus on Jun 21, 2017, 7:34:14 AM
I hope this "cool" expansions comes out in late 2020.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
July is already shot... they've postponed the patch with act 8 in it for a week. They still haven't gotten their MTX patch through. I don't doubt that was their best guess a month ago, but reality set in when their 2.6 patch didn't work.

I put even money over/under Aug 21.
I just hope that legacy ends in the end of June/start of July and not "3-4 days before 3.0".

The expansion though? I honestly think they can postpone it as much as they need to get it done properly.
Yeah at this pace they will really be pushing it to even get Act 8 in the game before July.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I don't think they even know.

I'd put even money on late August though.

I second this.
"
I hope this "cool" expansions comes out in late 2020.

Why do you think that? Kidding aside, hoping a July release and also new supporter packs at launch!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
they are basically doubling the content of the game. I hope its September.
IGN: DabrixRN
Late July... still.

Prediction ofc
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last edited by G0rr on Jun 21, 2017, 6:10:29 PM
I predict the final release of 3.0 will be 2 days ago.

Caveat:
Spoiler
This prediction is only valid if read 2 days after release of 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info