Will the expansion be out by late August?

Best Answer ,soon ' :)
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
My prediction that it is going to line up with xbox release.
My prediction is that QA fine tuning will take more time than expected (forget about balance tuning, if we waited for that it would never get released) so the Fall of Oriath will be a Labor Day weekend (Friday evening before) release.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Imo: if they are now in act 8.. if act 9 and 10 is larger than one map, than September can be good.. of course if Microsoft allow them.
Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 23, 2017, 12:35:56 AM
"
Crimsonyd wrote:
My prediction that it is going to line up with xbox release.

that i really really doubt

the beta for xbone doesn't even have a start date yet
I dont see any any key!
Spring 2018
The annoying part is all the spoiled content and people paying $30 for to be free beta testers. Personally i'm not watching a single video and want to experience everything for the first time at release and not through some streamer's gameplay.
It really sucks the release got pushed 2 months back but i hope we don't have as many bugs as in every other league that are related to crappy performance and insane burst damage wombo-combos.
"
Lothorienn wrote:
The annoying part is all the spoiled content and people paying $30 for to be free beta testers. Personally i'm not watching a single video and want to experience everything for the first time at release and not through some streamer's gameplay.
It really sucks the release got pushed 2 months back but i hope we don't have as many bugs as in every other league that are related to crappy performance and insane burst damage wombo-combos.

They sold the support packs to get money so they can THEN finish act 8, 9 and 10.
Its gonna take a good few months before 3.0 hits, mark my words, the struggle to get act7 out is proof how behind they are to put it all together and finally release it... but hey "omfg im dumb, its fine if GGG dont live up to their promises, they are indie company and lies are allowed"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info