Curiosity Poll: What do you feel is rarer, Diviners or Unique boxes?

Diviners are pretty fucking common if your play time is pretty high.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I've only been playing for about two months, but in that time I've found at least a half-dozen unique strongboxes compared to only 2 Diviner's. And one of those came from a prophecy that populated a map with nothing but strongboxes...
Personally I find way more unique strongboxes than diviner.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
finding 1 per day while playing 24h a day doesn't make them more common than finding 1 per week while playing ~3 hours a day...

Common or not is determined compared to others
Not to how much nolife you have
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I've found 0 unique boxes and 3 diviners, but I've chanced about 5-6 boxes to unique, but that's not count as "find" i think;)
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Diviner's are much more common where as unique boxes are too rare and almost always worthless.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I am pretty certain that diviners just like cartographers are more/less likely to appear depending on your zone level. So it really depends on what zones you frequent. I.e. if you stay out of maps uniques are probably more frequent. If your slamming t11s then diviners are. Not to mention it makes a big difference if you count chancing, prophecies, leaguestones etc.
Since the introduction of Unique Strongboxes, I have found 3, maybe 4.
I've found way more Diviners.

At one point I thought Unique strongboxes were a myth. They're somewhere between an Exalted and a Mirror; for me at least.
I've found way more Diviner's than Unique strongboxes since I started playing. In Breach I found at least 12 Diviner's; however, I had never found a single Unique Strongbox until Legacy League. In Legacy I've found 4 unique Strongboxes and 2 Diviner's.
Overall I've found well over 100 Diviner's, Chanced 3 Unique Boxes, & found 2 Unique Boxes.

From all those Diviner's my best find was 1 The Brittle Emperor...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info