Curiosity Poll: What do you feel is rarer, Diviners or Unique boxes?

https://strawpoll.com/ac5zc9x
Curious because out of the whole legacy league i've got 2 Diviner boxes and like a Dozen of unique box

Please be logic and Consider the map playtime (considering that Diviner only spawn in maps)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 20, 2017, 10:48:57 AM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 5:47:25 AM
think it's about equal tbh but unique boxes can spawn everywhere i believe and diviners only in maps and the only 2 diviners i've found in legacy was both in the same monsterous box map weird enough only 1 unique box in that map xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Have found tons of diviner's boxes, only 1 or 2 unique boxes tho.
If it matters at all, assuming i have the alchs, i generally alch my maps starting from T1.
No rest for the wicked.
It's a shame there's no "About the same" option as I would've picked it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I find unique boxes every once in a while, diviner's though? I found only two this league. TWO! For reference: 3 mysterious barrels, 3 warband strongboxes, one kaom box and one deshret's storm.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
well I have for sure seen more diviners in my time

but most were some time ago and I think they nerfed their spawn rate

I mean they used to spawn outside of maps and such
I dont see any any key!
5 years and I finally found my first Unique box, in Beta no less, then my landlord turned off the power to work on the washing machine.
Never seen a Diviners ever.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
imho diviners are more common, had 6+ in legacy while only seeing 2 unique boxes
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This has to be pretty rare. No Ambush stone or Monstrous treasure either.

Spoiler
This league I've found more uniques than Diviners, and more diviners than Cartographers. I actually found my 1st and only Carto box in Merc Dried lake on my 4th char for the league which is crazy considering how many maps etc. I had done already by that time. Think I found 3 diviners before my first carto (and since it was from Dried lake it was a complete waste of a carto).

They really should make Diviners much more frequent but just reduce the quantity of cards you get from them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info