Path of Exile at E3

x box meta is here
Please fix Hideout Craft
"
Clutch_Perry wrote:

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Huh.

Well this certainly explains a few things.

...?

The PC Beta has been sort of in stasis the past week or so, with the mtx patch failure remaining unresolved. With two of the main folks out of the office pimping the xbox version, this now makes sense.

Please note I have no acrimony towards the Xbox port project. It's nice to see Microsoft getting behind GGG in helping them get some official presence at a major gaming convention. But it's otherwise very out of character for GGG, so I'm still processing the whole thing.

It's probably more efficient this way than the usual gig, which is a few top GGG devs heading over to the US to do a multi-day private press event promoting upcoming content.
You're not Exiles. You're clowns! Toa thonna mondarr! Nocklith! Vohkbar! YOU'RE ALL CLOWNS! CLOWNS! CLOWNS!

Discovered the GF and my RL friends enjoy For Honor! BLISS!
Okay that's dandy and all but can he get back to working on the mtx patch before I like devour all of you.
IGN: I_NO
Royal guard of the walrus clan :D
- ''Farewell my turnabout''
Last edited by I_NO on Jun 19, 2017, 12:08:15 AM
You go girl
Saved
I know what went wrong with the MTX in beta. They moved it to k but really it was suppose to be the inverse s. Since it was m before you also have to go down one key XD. So GGG please give me top supporter pack for fixing the problem. Just Press X guys mtx fixed lol jkjkjk. Love you GGG and all the work you guys are doing.
CONSOLE NEWS!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I love you.
Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288
-------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6QBeY-yUi9kiMh52IVR4g
--------------------------------------------
Broadcast: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days
neat!
"
"
RectumJuice wrote:
Are we going to be able to link and transfer our PC accounts to console? Or do we have to start directly from scratch?

I'm pretty sure they've mentioned before that the XBox will be a completely separate realm, and the current PC characters/stash/mtx will not be ported over.

Indeed they have.
GGG - The firefly quest is obnoxious, please change it.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
60FPS at 4K says nothing at all. My PC can probably do that in town. Tell me the FPS while casting vaal summon skeleton in a breach with your friend running a discharge build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info