[2.6/3.0]3 Million Lightning Damage Life WanderFinder, 6k Life, shaper viable (with video)

"
Viinakannu wrote:
Currently playing this build and its working great. My gear is still a bit budget, but its working out.

What gear upgrades do you think I should prioritize currently?

thanks for the great build

Current items

your gears are pretty good tbh, i think it could clear all endgame contents.

u can get better amulet with crit multi and start looking for some good jewels
Is this thing of any use? Just got it today super lucky 1 jeweler and 2 fuse instant 6link. Also I got
this, better wand?
Hey, I'm having lot of fun with this build so I must thank you! If you have 1 minute may you inspect my char (her name is Waenda) and tell me what should I upgrade?

I'm still 76 so need important passives and gem levels, but gear wise idk what to do next, I have some exalt left.

Thank you in advance!
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
Is this thing of any use? Just got it today super lucky 1 jeweler and 2 fuse instant 6link. Also I got
this, better wand?

it's a good chest, but i still prefer belly.

wander is pretty good
"
Pheu wrote:
Hey, I'm having lot of fun with this build so I must thank you! If you have 1 minute may you inspect my char (her name is Waenda) and tell me what should I upgrade?

I'm still 76 so need important passives and gem levels, but gear wise idk what to do next, I have some exalt left.

Thank you in advance!

your gears are pretty good tbh, u can focus on gem level and good jewels
Thank you, but I must ask: how do you survive with this build? When vinktar is not up leech is near 0, and with such a small life pool many things can one shot me.
Can someone give me some advice on the best wand between three I have the currency to buy:

1st - adds 11-139 lightning dmg, 30% crit chance, 25% crit multi, crafted 11% att speed (3 ex)

2nd - adds 8-114 lightning dmg, 25% crit chance, 38% crit multi, crafted 11% att speed (2 ex)

3rd - adds 2-94 lightning dmg, 34% crit chance, 35% crit multi, 13% att speed, crafted 21% wed (3 ex)

TY in advance.
"
Pheu wrote:
Thank you, but I must ask: how do you survive with this build? When vinktar is not up leech is near 0, and with such a small life pool many things can one shot me.

first, with pathfinder and flask nodes in tree, your vinktar should have almost 100% uptime

second, i also provided a tree that have 2.4% leech without vinktar. almost samve dps and life

third, i think 6k life is enough for endgame content, at least for sc player, i see ur current level is 77 so ur still missing many life from levels and jewel sockets(each can give u 7% life)
Last edited by zyldragoon on Jul 1, 2017, 4:04:48 PM
"
opethsland wrote:
Can someone give me some advice on the best wand between three I have the currency to buy:

1st - adds 11-139 lightning dmg, 30% crit chance, 25% crit multi, crafted 11% att speed (3 ex)

2nd - adds 8-114 lightning dmg, 25% crit chance, 38% crit multi, crafted 11% att speed (2 ex)

3rd - adds 2-94 lightning dmg, 34% crit chance, 35% crit multi, 13% att speed, crafted 21% wed (3 ex)

TY in advance.

i would choose first one, flat lightning dmg is the most important roll.

u can try to compare those three wands in path of building, it's a really amazing and helpful tools.
is there a way to use Crown of eyes unique passive? (nodes for spells will work same for attacks). maybe it can make build stronger with another tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info