[2.6/3.0]3 Million Lightning Damage Life WanderFinder, 6k Life, shaper viable (with video)

This Build is inspired by AceofSpadesqt's life wandfinder build (link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1906135), I did some tweaks on passive tree and gears.

Tooltips and POB numbers
Spoiler

Defensive

Offensive

Video
Spoiler

POB link: https://pastebin.com/mR6bfDUh

Passive Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeBAcHHgguCaAOSA5cD6sPxBEvEZYUdRSwFr8XlhmKGY4Z1x2DIG4i6iP2JIsknST9JpUqCyo4KwotHzBbMHwyATY9N0w31DpYO3w_c0V-SVFKfUyzTZJQMFFHVUtVxlb6Wbxd8mHiYlpirGegavpsjGzncFJzcHfXePl9dX7dfyt_gH_Ggh6D24TFh3aJ04w2jX2NuZUglS6XBpphm42btZzEnaqet5-IoqOkwqyXrTOyGbciuMq748HzwnPDOsSixSjHncjcznDPetAf037jn-Xm51TpmOtj7T_tg-4O73rv6_DV8W32W_bn_W7-uv8Q_94=

Con for this tree: only 0.4% leech without vinktar, if u don't like it u can try this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeBAcHHgguCaAOSA5cD6sPxBGWFHUUsBa_F5YY2xmKGY4Z1x2DIG4i6iP2JIsknST9JpUqCyo4LR8wWzB8MgE2PTdMN9Q6WDt8P3NFfklRSn1Ms02SUDBRR1VLVcZW-lm8XfJh4mHrYlpirGegavpsjGznbWxvJ3BSc3B08XfXePl9dX7dfyt_gH_Ggh6D24TFh3aJ04w2jX2NuY9glSCVLpcGmmGaapuNm7Wdqp63n4iio6TCrJetM7IZuMq748HzwnPDOsSixSjHnc5wz3rQH9N-45_nVOmY7T_tg-4O73rv6_DV8W32W_bn_W7-uv8Q_94=

Bandits: Life, attack peed, power charge

Gear
Spoiler

use shrieking/deafening essence of wrath on a imbued wand, once u have t1 attack speed or crit chance, u can craft the other one. Not very hard to craft, i just used 3 essence to get this, should cost under 2ex

or

a good rolled Piscator's Vigil could still give u over 3 Million damage, u can try it on POB, and it just cost 10-20c.

Lycosidae gives us "hits cannot be evaded" mod, so we don't need to invest accuracy on gears and passive tree.

or a pair of gloves crafted by Essence of Hysteria

I prefer Thunderfist, it could give u a semi 5-link KB

Hysteria gloves could give u more life.

for rings, u want high life and resistances, and a open prefix to craft flat lightning damage.
Wed roll is really good for ur dps but i found rings have wed+life+resists cost couple ex, not worth it

use this ring if u r really scared of reflect mobs.

crit multi, life and ton of strength, open prefix to craft flat lightning damage

Belly Of The Beast for more life, u can use kaom if u just want to clear map with kb.
With Tabula Rasa Simple Robe u can still get 5k+ life

for rest of gears, u can just focus on high life, strengths and resistances.

if i get 2 additional barrage projectiles enchant, i could get nearly 5 Million damage

Flasks
Spoiler

Diamond Flask for crit chance, need immune bleed mod.

With 50% increased Flask effect on the tree, we can get 30% lightning pen from one single flask.

Must have for lightning damage wander, added lightning damage to attack version is better than lightning pen version, u can try it in POB

3 addition Proj because we have 50 increase flask effect, equal to 75% more damage, i recommend u to use ur first 5ex on dying sun

or

Gem Links
Spoiler

On Gloves: KB + WED + Pierce + GMP

On Chest: Barrage + WED + Added Lightning + Lightning Pen + Elemental Focus + Slow Proj
if u don't have dying sun, u can switch Slow Proj to GMP

Helmet or Boots:Enlighten + Empower + Wrath + Summon Lightning Golem
Hearld Of Ice + COH + Assassin Mark + Vaal Grace

Weapon: Orb of Storm + PCOC + Increase crit chance

Shield: Increase duration + Vaal Hast + Blood Rage

Jewels: life, increased damage, increased lightning damage, increased proj damage, crit multi, attack speed, attack speed with wand/holding shield

Notes:

I have 21/20 added lightning gem, lvl 4 empower and lvl 21 wrath, those a not required, currently i have 3.7+ million dps, u can still hit 3+ million damage with lvl 20 gem and lvl 3 empower.

With Evasion based armour be buffed in 3.0, QOTF could be a good alternative to Belly.
With new hybrid life roll in 3.0, we can probably hit 7k life!
Last edited by zyldragoon on Jun 21, 2017, 4:39:13 PM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2017, 2:35:17 PM
Nice!
How does it fair against reflect mobs? Have you done guardians/shaper comfortably?
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
How does it fair against reflect mobs? Have you done guardians/shaper comfortably?

The video in the build shows shaper kill, I also killed all guardian pretty easily

If u have vinktar up, reflect mobs are not a problem, no vinktar=one shot yourself
"
zyldragoon wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

The video in the build shows shaper kill, I also killed all guardian pretty easily

If u have vinktar up, reflect mobs are not a problem, no vinktar=one shot yourself

i sometimes still 1 shot myself against reflect with 10k ES and vinktar up. how can i survive with 6k life?
btw nice version of this build. pretty interesting to test and play for beta
"
"
zyldragoon wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

i sometimes still 1 shot myself against reflect with 10k ES and vinktar up. how can i survive with 6k life?
btw nice version of this build. pretty interesting to test and play for beta

Don't stand in melee point blank range and use kb,not barrage
Build is going strong and very fun! Managed to get some quite decent wand too.

I got a question however. With accuracy investment, isn't it better to get a proper shield with high life/res? This is my current gear and I am wondering if it would be better to just use lycosidae and go full deeps on the rings. Got 93% accuracy at level 71. Thoughts?

Also, this is what I'm using for a glove. Seems really solid so far:

Deciding if I should sell it tho, cause it doesn't go well with HoI - CoH - Assassin's Mark. Thoughts?
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jun 21, 2017, 3:11:17 PM
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Build is going strong and very fun! Managed to get some quite decent wand too.

I got a question however. With accuracy investment, isn't it better to get a proper shield with high life/res? This is my current gear and I am wondering if it would be better to just use lycosidae and go full deeps on the rings. Got 93% accuracy at level 71. Thoughts?

Also, this is what I'm using for a glove. Seems really solid so far:

Deciding if I should sell it tho, cause it doesn't go well with HoI - CoH - Assassin's Mark. Thoughts?

If u can get good gear with accuracy, then ofc u can get rid of lycosidae and use a good rare shield. Lycosidae is just a good budget option, saves currency when choosing other gears.

And don't trust the % accuracy, it changes with your level, take a look on your flat accuracy, if u have 2500+ then u r good to go.

Southbound is bad for endgame bosses, like shaper/guardians/atziri, which r immune to freeze. Also this build focus on lighting damage, so I think thunderfist is BiS
Last edited by zyldragoon on Jun 21, 2017, 4:36:32 PM
Hi guys, i have some questions

I try these build on beta. i like it very well, thx for the work.

But i will change barrage for single-dmg. Have you any Option ? I dont like it to play it with barrage.

And have you some idea for a movement-skill ? i have try it with lightning warp but its very bad

thx for help

gl hf
I never use orb of storms.. or very rarely. Can I swap to lightning warp or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info