New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

Love the variety, but I'm not smart enough (nor do I have the time) to figure out the implications of all of this new goodness.

This is why PoE is a lucrative business for YouTubers and Twitchers.
I like that physical damage is getting some love alongside all the DOT love.
lol remove double dip add them back via support gems and nodes haha. Well played GGG :) <3
BEST GAME EVER
It's unfortunate that ailments do no damage in beta, which makes these support gems generally useless. Would love to see at least a few buffs in beta instead of all these nerfs.
Last edited by TheSwedishAfro on Aug 27, 2017, 4:10:51 AM
Awesome more support gems :)

Immolate looks interesting, a lot like blood in the eyes / gladiator ascendancy.

However, I still don't see a viable way to invest in and scale ailments coming out of these skillgems. I'll proliferate ignites just so my front loaded dps is higher using immolate.

Of course, I'll give ignite scaling a good solid try too. I just don't see it scaling.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
nice
Will chaos dmg and dmg over time on tree add to decay gem? else that gem alone deals 5,5k degen with 0 investment on level 20 gem xd since level 20 does 1598 chaos dmg per second and on tree u can have like 240%chaos and 127% dot which seems stupidly broken to me xd

probally not how it works tho :') so anyone have a clue on how it works?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I find efficacy, chance to bleed, brutality, and maim to be very interesting!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Jihadjoe wrote:
lol remove double dip add them back via support gems and nodes haha. Well played GGG :) <3

Golden rule of forums. Never go full retard mode. Better read what DD actually means. 100 times if you have to.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info