Spelling mistakes and typos

In Act 9's Recurring Nightmare quest description in the portal UI, the first sentence which begins, "Sin needs you find some Trarthan Powder..." That should be, "Sin needs you to find some Trarthan Powder..."
Last edited by Sixdegrees23 on Aug 25, 2017, 10:09:36 PM
The document "Official Orders" near the Gemling Legionaires (act 8 - Maramoa quest) states that the Gemlings should stay at the Warehouse District. I know this groupt of monsters and the document were implemented before 3.0 but now they are located at the Grain Gate. So either the text should be updated or the Gemling soldiers disobeyed their given order.
For Enlighten Support Gem "Cannot support skills that DON'T come from gems."

I'm assuming that DON'T is supposed to be "don't"?
generosity support gem description:

"Support aura... but preventing IF from affecting you at all ..."

I think it is supposed to be IT?
Empower support gem has a special character in the text:

"Cannot support skills that don't come from gems."

Enlighten support

Supports Any skill Gem. Once this reaches level 2 or above, will apply a mana multiplier to supported gems. Cannot support skill that don't come from gems.

Don't
The description on the Enhance says:

"Cannot support skills that don&39;T come from gems."

Should read:

"Cannot support skills that don't come from gems."
Emporer support.

"THAT DON'T COME FROM GEMS"

Do you want to build a snowman?☃️

Hello guys! I'm here just to tell you that in the portuguese version of righteous fire, the spell says "inimigos queiman por 40% de suas vidas máximas", which means -enemies burn for 40% of THEYR maximum life- the righte text would be "inimigos queimam por 40% de SUA VIDA máxima", seems a slight change but it may confuse people who read it... I, myself, thought that the damage would be dealt the same, no matter my life stats.

Olá, pessoal! Estou aqui somente pra apontar uma errata no fogo da justiça. Em português ele diz tirar 40% das vidas dos adversários mas a skill, como diz em inglês, tira o dano com base na vida do personagem jogado... Não parece, mas muda muita coisa.

Thanks for the att, Matheus Rigobelo.
Iron Grip Support

Supports attack skills that fire projectiles, making the increase to physical melee damage from strength also increse their physical projectile damage.

Should be increase.
Last edited by PoisonStryke on Sep 5, 2017, 6:34:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info