Spelling mistakes and typos

The flavour text for Icetomb, the unique Latticed Ringmail, is as follows:

"
When Solaris closes his burning eye
At the end of time,
the world will perish in ice.

Solaris is female; it should refer to her burning eye.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Apr 9, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
I found a missing "r" in the shop, where it should say "crackling". The skill effects are the following

Arctic Skull Hatred
Lightning Skull Wrath
Infernal Skull Anger

Perhaps it is meant to be cackling? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cackling

Rig: MSI GF63 SC10 | i5 10500H | 8GB RAM | GTX 1650 MaxQ | 100/10Mbit WLAN

Main: Butterix | Berserker >98 | Cyclone | 6L Atziri´s Disfavour/6L Chest
Alt1: PermaButt | Juggernaut >94 | Earthquake | 6L Marohi Erqi/5L Belly
Packs:13 (~200$)| Stash Tabs:67 EDIT: Now 75+| Played: 2012-?
Prophecy description typo -> while

Посох - Мученик Невинности, Посох патриция - свойство "Иммунитет к охлаждению и замороЗен пока подожжён" ишибка с слове замороЗен, должно быть замороЖен.
Hello, I found a small typo, in the Russian version of the client.
The game has a passive skill that allows the Offering Skils to act on the character.

One of such skills, Flesh Offering.

In the description it is written that it increases the speed of movement of the attack and the creation of the spell.

And this is so!

But in the description when you hover over the lines of the buff, It is written that the speed of running, attack and cast is reduced.
I noticed this on the Russian version of the client, in English I did not check.

I enclose several screenshots.

I assume that it is more correct if it is written: "Ваши скорость атаки, сотворения чар и передвижения повышены"
skill gem has levelled up vs leveled

verb (used with object), leveled, leveling or (especially British) levelled, levelling. to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building. to raise or lower to a particular level or position; to make horizontal.
The bit of text you quoted mentions that "levelled" is perfectly fine as well. New Zealand tends to stick to British English; can't remember if they're 100% the same, but it's dang close if not.
Sin's dialogue when asked about the Sign of Purity contains couple mistakes within the 2nd paragraph:

1) ...and gifted the Sign to him so that it might (be) used in times of need.
2) ... The great need of Innocent's (Innocence's) believers, that is.

Also, Roth's first lines for when you arrive with her back in Wraeclast do not match her voice acting.
Last edited by krc86 on Jun 13, 2017, 9:42:58 AM
When you reach Zana Level 8, she gives you a speech about that, and a word is missing from the text, though it is not missing in the audio. She says in the text:

"Do you remember when we first met? I took you for a lost pup on the brink of a quick death in a strange land. I have never been happier to be so wrong about anything in my whole life.

"I thought I knew everything I would ever need to know. I thought I was ready go out and make the world my playground..."

It should be "I thought I was ready to go out..." but it is missing the "to" between "ready" and "go out". You can see the typo in this video at the 1:31 mark.
Sin - Sign of Purity

"and gifted the Sign to him so that it might used"

Should say, "and gifted the Sign to him so that it might be used"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info