Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
For example: If I have 19-20 Orbs of Alteration, it will read ‘Orb of Alteration’ instead of ‘Orb of Alterations’ (with an s)

It would be "Orbs of Alteration": you have multiple Orbs, as opposed to one Orb with multiple Alterations :)
It's something I've noticed as well. It looks weird.

Thank you for the correction. I updated my comment.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
The Orb of Fusing description has the line 'Right click this item then left click a socketed item to apply it' doubled. Same line repeats right after the first~

"
elvy wrote:
The Orb of Fusing description has the line 'Right click this item then left click a socketed item to apply it' doubled. Same line repeats right after the first~

Fixing. Thanks!
Code warrior
The description for the quest 'The Root of the Problem' reads: "Use the Maligaro's Spike and the Baleful Gem..."
"
The description for the quest 'The Root of the Problem' reads: "Use the Maligaro's Spike and the Baleful Gem..."

Fixing; thanks!
Code warrior
Just read that it was already posted, please ignore.
Last edited by Marquoz on Sep 23, 2013, 9:06:28 AM

English is not my native language, but this IS a typo right?
Yes, it is. Will fix, thanks.
On Thief's Torment ring attributes: [Can't use other Rings] is better to be [Cannot use another Ring] to clarify the situation that you cannot wear two of them.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
It looks like my message from page 33 was missed - let's try again:

There are two pairs of names that are too close to be separate - probably they are misspellings.

Titucus Span vs Titucius with his bust.
And Samite gloves/slippers vs Samnite helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info