Spelling mistakes and typos

Act 6 Tarkleigh also goes against the script. In Lilly dialog he is voiced as '... Lilly never did', but the text is '... Lilly never committed'.
Last edited by HD163296 on Jan 26, 2022, 3:20:46 PM
"
Gho5t_2312 wrote:
If you have "Output Dialogue To Chat" enabled, when you kill Hillock as a witch, she says

"And I thought I'd be a deadwoman by now."

Above poster reported this 6 years ago, and it's still in the game.

Why do we bother reporting text bugs again?
...I'm pretty sure this is a typo of some form of other. It says "three challenges" but the counter says "4"

Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Purity of Lightning skill on ground name is wrong.

"
extRaven wrote:
Purity of Lightning skill on ground name is wrong.

No it isn’t…

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I literally just noticed this, but the green text description for the new "Mark on Hit Support" is lacking the period at the end. All other gems (that I know of) have punctuation there.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
i play one burial chamber T16 with -Monstrous trasure from map device and i tried to make recipe with 4 mechanic league (Mirror Image, Treant, Assasin and Rejuvinator) missing the 4th mechanic from map, i search every corner, without succes, and lose recipe ofc
"
Adytza91 wrote:
i play one burial chamber T16 with -Monstrous trasure from map device and i tried to make recipe with 4 mechanic league (Mirror Image, Treant, Assasin and Rejuvinator) missing the 4th mechanic from map, i search every corner, without succes, and lose recipe ofc

None of this is a typo or spelling error. Post things like this in the proper place.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
ACGIFT wrote:
...I'm pretty sure this is a typo of some form of other. It says "three challenges" but the counter says "4"

To add to this, doing 3 of the challenges gets you the progression towards challenge rewards but not the challenge itself

Last edited by ThaLaurens on Feb 9, 2022, 8:00:58 PM
Upon defeating Malachai as a witch, the character states:

"Poor Malachai, you were so frightened of Death, weren't you."

That sentence should be punctuated with a "?", not a "."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info