Spelling mistakes and typos

Trickster passive "Weave the Arcane" has an extra space (I think) between "of" and "200 Mana".
I have a feeling there's something wrong with our new shiny Synthesis Map Info.

I may be wrong but I think there shouldn't be additional space in parentheses, it should be "placed" instead of "place" and...what does [DNT] stand for? Do Not Touch? :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Never mind. I was informed that fulfill and fulfil are both correct.
Last edited by Pro on Apr 5, 2019, 11:16:26 PM
Not sure if this should go here or in another topic but it is sort of a spelling mistake :p

This occurred when I finished Mineral Pools map with the bonus objective.
"
Spoiler
Not sure if this should go here or in another topic but it is sort of a spelling mistake :p

This occurred when I finished Mineral Pools map with the bonus objective.

That's a known issue;

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
  • Text bug/jumbling "corrupted text": Text in the game getting jumbled up and sometimes spacing on it acting strange. We're still looking into this, restarting the game currently looks to fix it.

Only cases where something was typed incorrectly belong in this thread. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

It was a Red T14 Ivory Temple Map with a Polished Shaper Scarab, and i couldn't even enter..
BaseItemTypes with tailing space
"
"379","Exile's Essentials Back Attachment "
"381","Survivor's Supplies Back Attachment "
"382","Warrior's Mark Back Attachment "
"383","Champion's Hour Back Attachment "
"392","Survivor's Respite Portal Effect "
"393","Warrior's Assault Portal Effect "
"394","Champion's Arrival Portal Effect "
"395","Conqueror's Campaign Portal Effect "

There's an error in a Vaal area note about Queen Atziri. It's, ah, kind of embarrassing to talk about, since it's one of the saucier ones... ^_^;

The author of the note talks about making loves amongst their victims blood. It should be VICTIMS', denoting possession of the blood by the victims.

Just a small thing, but this is a great game. We should make it as perfect as we can, right? :P
A tiny one:

Should be "unexplored room", not "rooms".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info