Spelling mistakes and typos

Niko on Standard has a dialogue about Jun Ortoi, despite him never showing on Standard (yet).

It may have something to do with shared hideouts, maybe, as I have Jun on the league, and AFAIK the hideout save is shared, with things like unavailable masters just hidden.

"Armour" is the correct form, never "armours":

* a piece of armour
* two pieces of armour
* a set of armour
* two sets of armour
a armour 🡆 an armour
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I found a jewel with an interesting suffix mod:

There's a typo in Betrayal League challenge Defeat Targets II.

The word 'they' is omitted.

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hey GGG,

I was just chatting with the masters in my hideout and when you talk to Niko and select "Alva" then in second sentence he says: "Don't care much for her." but in text there is "Don't much care for her." :)
Unveiling Typo:

% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed

When unlocking it, the correct text is shown:

(deleting duplicate post, oops)

Bug: If you accidentally double-click "Submit", it posts twice. :p
Last edited by BlackAura on Dec 16, 2018, 8:55:52 PM
I just noticed vaal version of the purity of ice skill gem reads as "impurity of ice" while on the ground.

http://prntscr.com/lx6xqd
Trade page displays Increased Mana Reserved, when it is actually Reduced Mana Reserved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info