Rip GS

"
Wont this make it even more insane?

Limited to 3, won't be able to get more than 270% unless something changes. And in order to get the 270 you need to waste 9 jewel sockets(3 grand spectrums of each kind) which is an avg 30% elemental damage pew jewel. It's easy to get 30% damage on rare jewels and you can also get life, es, res, crit and some other cool stuff. It's absolute trash now.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
https://i.imgur.com/LZVb5dv.png

The conversation I had with someone that immediately followed this news being released.

And you guys thought I was bad on HERE!

Threads like this are christmas, you need to harness your skill to turn any screen cap you're in into pure gold.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
all these HoT build abusers gonna disappear from pvp until something new broken - no skill stuff gonna be added in game.

i just feel good because all these people were really toxic.

first CI, and now this.

good news good.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

(dude in middle nerfed GS)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
GGG actually taking actions toward stupidity? 3.0 with momentarily non garbage PvP intact? So they'll be like 4 of us still PvPing until something new and exploitable shows up so all the shitty players can resurface.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jun 9, 2017, 4:57:49 PM
PoE is the best platform for a unique pvp experience, but we just have the wrong players for it (i.e. Mirarara, Grieviel, ccup)
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
MullaXul wrote:
GGG actually taking actions toward stupidity? 3.0 with momentarily non garbage PvP intact? So they'll be like 4 of us still PvPing until something new and exploitable shows up so all the shitty players can resurface.

I believe this is all accidental, it's just happened to need pve balance in their opinion as everything else.

"
PoE is the best platform for a unique pvp experience, but we just have the wrong players for it (i.e. Mirarara, Grieviel, ccup)

Yea because players can ruin a whole game's PvP, not the total lack of balance or support.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I think it's beyond redundant to say that the lack of support and balance is mostly what ruined PVP. Barely needs to be said at this point.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
ok, but the real question is...

can we finally compete with taiwan now?
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info