Rip GS

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Thanks, this change was intended. It should be that you can only have a total of 3 Grand Spectrum Jewels equipped, regardless of colour.

Nerf confirmed, GS trash tier confirmed.
Good warning for everyone of us, never invest in unique jewels.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Thanks, this change was intended. It should be that you can only have a total of 3 Grand Spectrum Jewels equipped, regardless of colour.

Wait what? does this mean only 3 GS total in tree and not 3+3+3?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Wait what? does this mean only 3 GS total in tree and not 3+3+3?

Indeed
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Nerf confirmed, GS trash tier confirmed.

Jesus, I mean, I believe in kicking a man when he's down like any other guy but that's an out right murder.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Oh my god, this is like Christmas morning! Waking up to find GS nerfed into the ground even harder is like finding a present under the tree lol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Here I thought this is beta and it would change. I was also expecting more variants of grand spectrum. Oh well still plenty of broken shit out there.
gg rare jewels have been always better than GS jewels for casters, in terms of playability and tooltip dps.

it's as you can guess because lack of cast speed on GS jewels, it wasnt most suitable for casters or EA builds to use GS jewels.

it was helping 2 kind of buildings,

some scolds zerphi EA builds

and HoT.

in my book, scolds zerphi is a legit build, it's totally broken and strong, but compared to HoT(totally personal, subjective opinion) it's at least blockable, their accuracy sucks, they have to micro and use flaks up time carefully. they have to min max some mana / mom / damage taken at least. the build requires some brain work to function you know.

if the "limited to 3" restriction of HoT gonna be retroactively applying on existing jewels,
HoT gonna be only a hipster build, that you can probably make viable only with leg kaoms, +1 gems thunderfist, dual wield doryani and stuff like that. you can g et high dodge block with ngihtmare jewels bla bla.

that build requires some brainwork and min-maxing skills now too, at least.

now it is simply:

get 950 ES regalia, thunder enchanted helemt + chaos spam it, get a sambar sceptre, somehow get movespeed or shield charge speed.

stack 16 GS jewels... hurrr durrrr skilll.... pvp.... throwing "git gut"s to everyone in sarn arena.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 12, 2017, 8:20:44 AM
The worst thing about GS for me is inherently boosting all Ele dmg by 800%. winter enchant, fireball, hot, whatever you don't have scale shit, just drop in whatever gems and you're good go. Worse than pure cancer. The fact they even thought to address this gives me a bit of hope. Is everything fixed? No, but GGG showing there shouldn't one jewel rule them all is something I'm down with.

ECLIPSE, GET

Keep nerfing basic bitch build bullshit GGG, well done
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 12, 2017, 8:41:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info