Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

I would like to get a beta key. I've been playing since 2012 and I can't afford this supporter pack yet but I would like to test the new acts.
Last edited by uit on Jul 3, 2017, 11:10:02 AM
If anyone is nice enough to share one i'd love to have it,been waiting patiently and trying to make new builds to test with it,but i'm mostly looking forward to the overall new anything!

PS:Kinda nub and trying to make the most of what I CAN do.
Last edited by KatherineArkblade on Jul 3, 2017, 11:14:53 AM
I need a key for my friend he got no money and i dont wanna play alone .... :) but i think there is no one left for me right ??
I would also use a beta key to play with a friend of mine. If some rich gentleman would be so kind to pass the key, I'll be wound up with him for the whole of 3.0 [HC] ;)
Last edited by psycho3428 on Jul 3, 2017, 7:18:21 PM
kinda sad how long time fans of the game with several years of gameplay can't even try the beta without paying the cost of buying a new game or having spent over $500 prior to the beta
I would like a key please if anyone has one to spare. I would like to poke around the beta and see the changes and what not.
sharing is caring

:3
im tired of ssf , can someone share a key for me :)_
beta is definitely worth a try
Last edited by Icebreakeris on Aug 2, 2017, 3:28:58 PM
I don't really know if anyone from this thread get his key, but maybe worth to try :)

I'm playing with friend so if anyone could find 2 keys for us, would be great.

Have fun on beta! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info