Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

if anyone can spare a key I'd be very happy
If you can spare a key would be nice if not its cool ill just w8 9 years intill GGG lets us plebs play :D
Got a key as a Supporter, but I am not that desperate to play new stuff, I can wait :)
So, I decided to give my key away. But, I wanted to do some contest for it (best meme, or "why do you think you deserve it more than others"), but I am not sure how to do it. Creating a thread seems redundant, because this one exists, but I want to get some entertainment out of all of this. What do you suggest, create another thread with the challenge?
You can always do something like a contest, It's up to you. By the way, I'm still looking for a key if anybody have. =)
IGN: Akimiya
friends, i will eat a shoe for a beta key, this is how excited i am for the fall of oriath. :) wish everyone a great day! :)
I'm begging plz share with me your key. Ill so happy If someone give me a key. I m a student and dollar is so worth in my country
Last edited by meawo on Jun 28, 2017, 1:33:32 PM
If anyone has a spare key to throw my way please do ^.~
If anyone has a spare key it would make my day; I would change my path in life and become a better person :)
I think people have forgotten by now that this thread exists. If anybody has a beta key he can PM me I have more then enough reason to play right now after GGG finally fixed a bug I've been waiting for, but NONE seems to be able to verify it for me...
IGN: Akimiya
Last edited by Akimiya on Jul 1, 2017, 3:23:22 AM
Hi all! Can someone PM me beta key? pls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info