[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Snarky85 wrote:
Maybe I am just blind, but I cannot find the section, that handles regular jewels anymore. Can someone help me out?

Customize -> Right hand side: "Search-Jump bar": Enter "Jewels", press "jump".
Alternatively: Endgame - General -> Special Bases and Rules -> Jewels
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Downloaded filterblade today with Gilberamie soundset..

upon loading it told me Gilbertamie_12leveling.mp3 was missing..

An oversight perhaps ?

Greeetz,
Rewena
I am using the semi-strict standard version (delve, from filterblade) but chrome recipe body armours are still shown, checked on tzhe filterblade, they are shown as disabled there.

Edit: Nevermind, i was doing delves below ilvl 65, so it showed me the levelling recipes as well.
Last edited by kunglao on Sep 3, 2018, 3:32:34 PM
"
kunglao wrote:
I am using the semi-strict standard version (delve, from filterblade) but chrome recipe body armours are still shown, checked on tzhe filterblade, they are shown as disabled there.

There are two sections for chromes - one in recipe for endgame and one for leveling.
"
Rewena wrote:

An oversight perhaps ?

Greeetz,
Rewena

I spotted this as well. Download this file and put it in the same location as the rest of your filter files and all will be 'sweet' :p

https://www.filterblade.xyz/assets/communitySounds/Gilbertamie/12leveling.mp3
Last edited by KorvusIII on Sep 4, 2018, 2:42:18 PM
"
Rewena wrote:

An oversight perhaps ?

Greeetz,
Rewena

Should be fixed now.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Hello,
I have my filter with about 100 changes, and I want to change few sound.
I though I could download filtre with original sound, and I could just replace few mp3 with mine (same name)
But I have two issues :
- I can't find original sound files
- I had to reset my filter to get sounds (preset)
what can I do ?
thank you.
Hello,

it's possible, that I can see all rare bow's ilvl 64+ ?
In a red window and big as possible :D
I don't understand why there's no easy way to disable the "leveling" exceptions. I'm level 48 and I don't want to keep seeing junk, yet I can't seem to get the filter to stop showing me junk.

On semi-strict, it shows me white quivers and most blues.
On strict, it still shows me non-chrome whites that are 4-link.
On very strict, it finally hides all that crap BUT it also hides useful things like Armourer's Scraps, Augmentation Orbs, 2x2 chromes, and certain divination cards.

Basically, for some reason, Filterblade/NeverSink seems to think that anyone under level 65 is still in the stage where they're scraping by with whatever junk they picked up on their levels. I'm level 48 and I'm already decked out in gear I bought from other players, as most people my level probably are.
Last edited by aelius28 on Sep 8, 2018, 3:19:16 PM
OMFG.. goddammet there should be something that stops this.........

I accidentaly saved leveling over my endgame filter.. wtf can I do to recover the endgame filter now? I have it saved on my PC but as a filter.. just noticed you can actually download the filterblade text file too but I dont have it...

So pissed off right now :S
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info