[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
NeverSink,
By "Editing Hell out of your Loot filter" I mean for example, deleting entire clusters. Like, I don't need lines about flasks / levelling in my end-game filter and they take so much lines!

Eh, so it would be heavy on technical part of filterblade. I see.

Can I change PlayAlertSound to another sound for entire filter or change certain colors alltogether with filterblade ?

Deleting already works on the advanced screen + the leveling part has no functional or performance impact on the endgame, so it shouldn't be a problem

Addin will likely get added in the future, it's quite complicated.

You can already change the sounds/colors on the style screen or in the advanced screen
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 25, 2017, 5:57:05 AM
EDIT2: Answered by myself a stupid question, sorry for the spam as i cant delete this post
Last edited by TizioCaio on Dec 8, 2017, 2:57:31 PM
How can you change the silver key color drop? i don't see it in the filterblade options/website.
"
HardSide wrote:
How can you change the silver key color drop? i don't see it in the filterblade options/website.

At the very bottom in "Misc Items" where the gold key is.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
How can i change the color drop of a specific group of gears (AR/ES equip only) when are 3-4 linked?

Tks

EDIT

I've compiled myself a part of filter for what i say before, very restricted on level drop, item type and item level, this part override all the other part, if the prerequisite match.
Last edited by Cere_89 on Dec 17, 2017, 8:52:24 PM
Tried very strict. Aaaaaand...why i see this shit?:DDD i cant even found this colors in customize xD

This is link to filter..
http://www.filterblade.xyz/#wgcYkxsgcHCR
Well,i disabled it via loot simulator, but just curious - wtf is this) 70+ ilvl items are fine at 70+ loccations but here in 64 lvl all white 64 ilvl items are such :D
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
Tried very strict. Aaaaaand...why i see this shit?:DDD i cant even found this colors in customize xD
If it's below 65 it is probably shown because of the leveling filter. You can deactivate them all if you don't want to see low level stuff in low level regions. Dunno why the colour is like that though. Looks weird.
Last edited by shokilicious on Dec 18, 2017, 6:41:30 AM
they are deactivated..) thats why i think its strange. And yeah.there are no color in this filter,but it suddenly appeared) strange. maybe bug)
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

This is link to filter..
http://www.filterblade.xyz/#wgcYkxsgcHCR
Well,i disabled it via loot simulator, but just curious - wtf is this) 70+ ilvl items are fine at 70+ loccations but here in 64 lvl all white 64 ilvl items are such :D

The pink color is the "Error Color". It usually happens if someone destroys the "Hide"-layer, which in turn happens because:

1) The filter is horribly outdated
2) We messed up something really bad. However, this usually affects most users.
3) The user did some nasty, nasty edits.

I can exclude 1), 2) is unlikely, but possible. Let's check 3 first.

Did you do any changes through the "Advanced->Structure Screen"? This is the only way I can think off a user can "disable" the hide layer.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 18, 2017, 8:33:14 AM
nvm i dont worry about it cause as i said - i just hide it via loot simulator)
Just wanted to know why such color appeared :D
thx for answer!
PS but no,i didnt touch advanced section)
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Dec 18, 2017, 8:38:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info